Issue with-Gamepass Ultimate-EA PLAY-Home console-Game sharing

Discus and support Issue with-Gamepass Ultimate-EA PLAY-Home console-Game sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, We have recently purchased two XSX. I have paid for and activated Game pass ultimate for my id. The issue is regarding Battlefield 5, which we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdiThadi, Jan 2, 2021.

1. AdiThadi
    AdiThadi Guest

Hi,

We have recently purchased two XSX.

I have paid for and activated Game pass ultimate for my id.

The issue is regarding Battlefield 5, which we got with EA PLAY.

Game works fine for me, from my id on my console.

My wife's console is set as home console for my id.
    She is unable to search for or join any game. Whenever she tries, she gets a message "this content is not available to you as bf5 trial player".

We tried Gears of War 3 yesterday, downloaded from game pass. We were able to join and play.

Can someone let us know what is happening here? Is EA play not shareable on home console? Or are there any steps we need to follow?

:)

AdiThadi, Jan 2, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

I dont think you understand how home console works on gamepass

One gamepass is NOT sharable only the gold part of xgu is this also exclude.perks

Only games from gamepass and regular downloads work on home share your wife would not be able to downlload the games

But ea play is NOT part of regular downloads and require the gamepass owner to use their ea play games

If you've use eaplay to purchase the games not downlosd then she can use it
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass

you need gamepass pc then, so you can't,

Gold for online play on console

Gamepass for gamepass games on console

Gamepass PC for games on pc with ea play attached

Ultimate gamepass - Gold, Gamepass, Gampass PC, EA Play and xcloud.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Where the h3ll is EA Play on PC?

it is part of gamepass ultimate for console, it is getting launched to the gamepass pc side of things later this year as it was delayed.

gamepass ultimate consists of

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Gold for console

Xcloud

EA Play on console

EA Play on PC later this year.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass ultimate.

does not matter, ultimate is just the following

cloud gaming

gamepass for console

gamepass for pc

ea play

gold

so what you see on pc gamepass is what you get.

PC gamepass is the following

pc gamepass

ea play

gold is not needed for pc and obviously you don't need gamepass console as you are on pc.

there are no games exclusive to ultimate, everything available on gamepass pc and console is the same with or without ultimate.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Game pass ultimate

gamepass games can be shared on the home console but the main account has to download the ea access games and gamepass games most of the time, those other gamepass features are not shareable across accounts.
Thema:

1. Issue with-Gamepass Ultimate-EA PLAY-Home console-Game sharing - Similar Threads - Issue Gamepass Ultimate

2. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  3. GameSharing gamepass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameSharing gamepass issue: My brother got Xbox gamepass ultimate and he is also game sharing with me but when I try to play online it keeps telling me to get gamepass. 76388427-90f2-4cb0-830f-c2b431f51543
  4. Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....: Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out. Is there a fix for this? 9f06d45e-80bd-48a1-856d-8ec718c7af49
  5. GamePass Wont load - Network Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Wont load - Network Issue: I have issues displaying installed games on gamepass app. I think its network related as the issue on 2 devices (Desktop & Handheld). Library fails or takes forever to load. (Account &...
  6. gamepass for pc issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamepass for pc issues: my gamepass app for pc I have keeps saying I need to update info as sub run out but when I go to Microsoft store it clearly shows i have an active sub but because app doesnt recognize i do and i...
  7. PC gamepass install issue 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC gamepass install issue 0x80070005: I have been trying to install forza however keep running into issues. The downloads were throwing up error messages at random times. I have tried to restart the download and now the failed...
  8. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...: For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still...
  9. Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black: Short version I'm having extreme difficulty launching some games downloaded via gamepass ultimate (IE Forza Horizon 5, Halo Infinite) however I can play others (IE Age of Empires I, SnowRunner)...
  10. Having issues launching games on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues launching games on Gamepass: Didnt use to have issues but recently this has cropped up. *Problem* Downloading games went fine but launching some games now crop up with a File System Error (-1069586941) I thought this...