issue with game sharing and xbox live gold
Discus and support issue with game sharing and xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sons have been game sharing with eachother for the past few years. Recently when one of them tried to buy a game from the xbox store it prompted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rabid Sponge, Jul 20, 2020.
Thema:
issue with game sharing and xbox live gold
Loading...
-
issue with game sharing and xbox live gold - Similar Threads - issue game sharing
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Issues with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Sharing Across Profiles
in XBoX Games and AppsIssues with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Sharing Across Profiles: Hello everyone, I'm experiencing some issues with sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate across profiles on my console. It seems that the subscription benefits aren't being recognized on the secondary... -
Game pass Issues with sharing game with family
in XBoX AccessibilityGame pass Issues with sharing game with family: Hello I have game pass and I added my nephew to the family,but it is asking the account to purchase the game pass too in order to play games, is this normal? e0c3c390-4aaa-4dd6-b4aa-f9b887a5e9af -
Oh boy more game sharing issues
in XBoX on WindowsOh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that... -
Game share issues
in XBoX Games and AppsGame share issues: Me and my friend have been game sharing for years. Recently he switched to an xbox series console. I am still on an xbox one. I have set my xbox as his home xbox so I may continue to game share... -
Battlefield 5 - Game sharing issue
in XBoX Games and AppsBattlefield 5 - Game sharing issue: My partner and I have started gamesharing. She has game pass ultimate and is on my new Xbox as an account but when I go into Battlefield 5 it is saying I’m in the trial and can’t have access to... -
Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...
in XBoX Games and AppsIm been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...: Here is a pic [img] 2aeb55f3-a013-49e9-bbe0-f36fc471efe3