Issue with game developers

Discus and support Issue with game developers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this is the second time ive had an issue with rare releasing updates that break their game achivements. The requirement for a game on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The KrimmReaper, Jan 2, 2022.

  1. Issue with game developers


    So this is the second time ive had an issue with rare releasing updates that break their game achivements. The requirement for a game on the xbox platform should be is the game playable, and can the achivements be unlocked. If either of these isnt true the game has issues. What is microsofts vetting process for game being on the xbox system and what standards are game developers held to to ensure the games being released and updated are wuality products?

    :)
     
    The KrimmReaper, Jan 2, 2022
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Issue with game developers

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good morning

    microsoft checks are not disclosed to the final public, they are internal policies, unfortunately many games nowadays like cyberpunk 2077 enter the store with problems, and are repaired over the years, and this happens on all platforms, unfortunately.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

    Fraud

    Microsoft not the developer, they provide a service for developers to sell their games on.

    If there is any issues with the game you would need to contact the developer to find out if they plan on fixing the issues wh the game.
  4. nN3AabARAb Win User

    I have paid for Premium why do I still get ads?

    Developer issue for the game, if developed by Microsoft consider consulting customer support.
  5. Josh Showalter Win User

    Elden ring crashing

    Its not a developer issue if its 3 games all from different developers
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Elder scrolls online problems

    In-game issues should be addressed and patched by the game developer so I suggest you to insist with the game developer forums.
Thema:

Issue with game developers

Loading...
  1. Issue with game developers - Similar Threads - Issue game developers

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by...
  5. Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode: I currently have 3 games from Steam installed but only 2 of them actually appear in my Games Library. The missing game shows up on the Xbox Game Bar and of course in my Steams Library with the...
  6. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  7. 1440p Gaming vs 4K Switching Display Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Gaming vs 4K Switching Display Issue: Not sure if this is just the system it self I play in 1440p at 120fps due to the games 1 play (cod, r6, rl, fn) While also playing with the option of 4k disabled alone with vrr. disabled The...
  8. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  9. Issues opening apps/games with recent update

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming not working, delay is the biggest issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming not working, delay is the biggest issue: I signed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play on my laptop trough Cloud Gaming. I'm about to complete almost a week playing it normaly using different devices sometimes but the games were all working...