Issue with G920 Steering wheel, (pedals don't respond and camera is forced to look sideways)

Discus and support Issue with G920 Steering wheel, (pedals don't respond and camera is forced to look sideways) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I just got my new steering wheel, I tried it on the xcloud gaming in different games and in all, my steering wheel presented the same issue, The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IgnacioVeraRmz, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Issue with G920 Steering wheel, (pedals don't respond and camera is forced to look sideways)

Hello, I just got my new steering wheel, I tried it on the xcloud gaming in different games and in all, my steering wheel presented the same issue, The camera was looking sideways, the pedals didn't respond and controls were yank as hell, anybody that can help me solve the issue?

submitted by /u/IgnacioVeraRmz
    [link] [comments]

/u/IgnacioVeraRmz, Mar 17, 2023
  2. BruceMohler Win User

How do I get Forza Horizon 5 (Microsoft Store) installed on a Windows 10 desktop to recognize a Logitech G920 steering wheel controller?

Oh, and the Logitech G920 steering wheel and pedals work just fine with Need for Speed Payback (Steam). Just not FH5.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Support Universal pro driving simulator

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to your question, we do not have tools or resources specifically for the Logictec g920. We recommend to reach out to the wheel manufacturer. Try this link for more information on your accessory:
    Logitech G920 & G29 Driving Force Steering Wheels & Pedals.

Hope this helps.
  4. Sagaroth Win User

Steering wheel for Xbox one

5. Toddie15 Win User

Steering wheel for Xbox one

6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Driving games

Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The only open world racing game on Series X which supports the Logitech G920 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter is Forza Horizon 5. Other open world games such as The Crew Motorfest and The Crew 2 support the wheel and pedals but not the shifter.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
Thema:

Issue with G920 Steering wheel, (pedals don't respond and camera is forced to look sideways)

1. Issue with G920 Steering wheel, (pedals don't respond and camera is forced to look sideways) - Similar Threads - Issue G920 Steering

2. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  4. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  5. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  6. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  7. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  8. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  9. LOGITEC G920 FOR X BOX - BUTTON ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOGITEC G920 FOR X BOX - BUTTON ISSUE: I recently bought a g920 and connected it to my Series X. When plugged in it automatically goes to the very bottom of the list and gets stuck there. I cannot seem to move to the options up of down...
  10. Logitech g920 Game issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g920 Game issues: Just bought the logitech g920. I'm having issues, It calibrates and I'm able to navigate the xbox menu. But when I start a game it doesn't recognize it as a controller. It doesn't allow me to...