Issue with G920 Steering wheel, (pedals don't respond and camera is forced to look sideways)

Discus and support Issue with G920 Steering wheel, (pedals don't respond and camera is forced to look sideways) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I just got my new steering wheel, I tried it on the xcloud gaming in different games and in all, my steering wheel presented the same issue, The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IgnacioVeraRmz, Mar 17, 2023.

  1. Issue with G920 Steering wheel, (pedals don't respond and camera is forced to look sideways)


    Hello, I just got my new steering wheel, I tried it on the xcloud gaming in different games and in all, my steering wheel presented the same issue, The camera was looking sideways, the pedals didn't respond and controls were yank as hell, anybody that can help me solve the issue?

    submitted by /u/IgnacioVeraRmz
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/IgnacioVeraRmz, Mar 17, 2023
    #1
  2. BruceMohler Win User

    How do I get Forza Horizon 5 (Microsoft Store) installed on a Windows 10 desktop to recognize a Logitech G920 steering wheel controller?

    Oh, and the Logitech G920 steering wheel and pedals work just fine with Need for Speed Payback (Steam). Just not FH5.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Support Universal pro driving simulator

    Hi Denis,

    Thanks for the reply. In reference to your question, we do not have tools or resources specifically for the Logictec g920. We recommend to reach out to the wheel manufacturer. Try this link for more information on your accessory:
    Logitech G920 & G29 Driving Force Steering Wheels & Pedals.

    Hope this helps.
  4. Sagaroth Win User

    Steering wheel for Xbox one

  5. Toddie15 Win User

    Steering wheel for Xbox one

  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Driving games

    Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    The only open world racing game on Series X which supports the Logitech G920 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter is Forza Horizon 5. Other open world games such as The Crew Motorfest and The Crew 2 support the wheel and pedals but not the shifter.

    Please reach back if you have further questions.
Thema:

Issue with G920 Steering wheel, (pedals don't respond and camera is forced to look sideways)

Loading...
  1. Issue with G920 Steering wheel, (pedals don't respond and camera is forced to look sideways) - Similar Threads - Issue G920 Steering

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  9. LOGITEC G920 FOR X BOX - BUTTON ISSUE

    in XBoX on Consoles
    LOGITEC G920 FOR X BOX - BUTTON ISSUE: I recently bought a g920 and connected it to my Series X. When plugged in it automatically goes to the very bottom of the list and gets stuck there. I cannot seem to move to the options up of down...
  10. Logitech g920 Game issues

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g920 Game issues: Just bought the logitech g920. I'm having issues, It calibrates and I'm able to navigate the xbox menu. But when I start a game it doesn't recognize it as a controller. It doesn't allow me to...