ISSUE WITH FREE GAME PASS

Discus and support ISSUE WITH FREE GAME PASS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought a new laptop LENOVO IDEPAD GAMING 3 which gave me a three months free game pass but i am not able to get the pass and it is showing like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Polepally AbhIshake, May 15, 2023.

1. ISSUE WITH FREE GAME PASS

I have bought a new laptop LENOVO IDEPAD GAMING 3 which gave me a three months free game pass but i am not able to get the pass and it is showing like i have to buy it. can anyone help me with this.

:)

Polepally AbhIshake, May 15, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

I see. It shouldn't really charge you if it shows that the Game Pass came with your device under the "Library" tab. Though on some cases, it might ask for a backup payment just to have the code redeemed to your account and it will tell that the subscription will be renewed after it expires but it should not ask you to pay right away.

Can you tell us what exactly is showing when you are redeeming it? You may also provide a screenshot just mask any personal information so it will not be included when you post it. As it might be for verification purposes only why it is asking for card details. You may turn off the renewal after you redeem the code via https://account.microsoft.com/services page and after that you may remove your card as well.
  3. Polepally AbhIshake Win User

yeah i know that but it is charging me a certain amount to start the free trail....That is the issue for me....can't i get it without that charging process because the sxbox box app is asking me my card details
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and a fellow member in the community. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to your issue redeeming Xbox Game Pass, let us try to further check on that. Are you trying to redeem it directly via the Microsoft store app?

Just click on the “Microsoft Store” app or search it on your device. > “Login” to your Microsoft Store Account > Click on “My Library”. > On the left hand column, select “Included with device”.

From there, you should see all items included with the device you purchased from Lenovo and option to click on "Get" and redeem your free* 3-month Game Pass. More details for image and steps can also be found on the Lenovo page https://www.lenovo.com/ch/en/xbox-game-pass/?or...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have further questions or concerns and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. DAVIIKUS Win User

Quisiera que no tengamos que pagar por jugar un juego online que es gratuito, como sería el fortnite

man, it would be possible that Gold was free and Game Pass and Ultimate pass were paid, but economic issues it is difficult for them to put something free
  6. Rostom L Win User

Issue with free Game Pass Code

Hi DucLe1KT!

Where did you acquire the Game Pass code? Did it say that it includes game coin?

Please confirm on your account order history https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if the redemption was successful and if it indicates that it includes the game coin. Then confirm if it was redeemed on your correct Xbox profile by checking your gamertag through https://account.xbox.com/Profile.

If everything is correct, try to wait at least 24 hours for it to show in your game. You may simply restart your console as well to refresh it.
Thema:

1. ISSUE WITH FREE GAME PASS - Similar Threads - ISSUE FREE GAME

2. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  3. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  4. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  5. Network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issue: I recently bought a refurbished xbox online from gamestop and it wont connect to the wifi. Sometimes if I'm lucky itll connect but I found out I need to switch to IPv6 I have IPv4 but I dont know...
  6. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  8. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  9. Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.: I started a 7 day free trial with Dolby access on my xbox series s and when I tried to configure it it told me that I needed to buy a license or start a free trial. So I went back to the app and...
  10. I got a free Xbox pass with my laptop after sometime i had some issues with my laptop when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free Xbox pass with my laptop after sometime i had some issues with my laptop when...: Due to issues in motherboard of my laptop i had to replace it haven't redeemed my XGP but after reinstall of windows my game pass is gone can i get it back somehow..?...