Issue with Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Discus and support Issue with Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; purchased 11/5/15 issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired. c8df6cfb-62d2-439c-9502-40fda1d56e64 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DuaneEaker, Dec 11, 2015.

  1. DuaneEaker
    DuaneEaker Guest

    Issue with Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4


    purchased 11/5/15

    issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

    :)
     
    DuaneEaker, Dec 11, 2015
    #1
  2. MillSki105
    MillSki105 Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

    Purchase date : 11/08/2015

    Issue : The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
     
    MillSki105, Dec 11, 2015
    #2
  3. gh3tt0guy
    gh3tt0guy Guest
    Fallout 3 code message expired

    Free fallout 3 codes with digital purchase of fallout 4.

    Date of purchase: November 10, 2015

    Issue: the message with my fallout 3 code has expired
     
    gh3tt0guy, Dec 11, 2015
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Issue with Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
     
    Mister Maka, Dec 14, 2015
    #4
  5. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

    Fallout 3 code message expired

    Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

    Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

    Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  6. omega knight45 Win User

    Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

    Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

    Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

    Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  7. Virtuahead Win User

    Fallout 3 code

    Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

    Date of purchase: “11/09/15”

    Issue:

    “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
  8. Mbezlar828 Win User

    Fallout 3 code - expired message

    Promotion : free fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4

    Date of purchase : 24th july 2015

    Issue : my fallout 3 code has either not been send or it has expired

    I would be grateful if you could resend the code either email or xbox live.
  9. UsedSpoon026 Win User

    New Fallout 3 Code

    Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

    Date of purchase: 11/22/2015

    Issue:

    “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

    When I put in the Fallout 3 code Fallout 3 was not credited to my account

    I purchased Fallout 4 in an Xbox One Bundle from the Microsoft store

    I have contacted customer service several times about this issue and my reference number is
    [Mod Removed]

    The code was apparently used by be on 12/15/2015, but when the Microsoft Tech team reviewed my account they saw that my account was not credited with the download of Fallout 3. Therefore, I am requesting a new Fallout 3 code.
Thema:

Issue with Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Loading...
  1. Issue with Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Issue Free Fallout

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Regarding the issue that it is free to register a personal developer account starting from...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Regarding the issue that it is free to register a personal developer account starting from...: I really don't know where to post the question about registering a personal developer account. In the official announcement, it was stated that starting from June 1st this year, it would be free...
  6. I sign up free a Minecraft issue ask

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sign up free a Minecraft issue ask: I login sign up free a Minecraft issue error 5160a7ac-1157-4698-9108-d0ec86168e8e
  7. Issues with Gamertag changing for free

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Gamertag changing for free: I bet every one have a old gamertag he wants to changes and the Xbox support says, that the first Xbox gamertag change is free but I have to pay 10$ for changing this shit because I don't wanna...
  8. Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.: I started a 7 day free trial with Dolby access on my xbox series s and when I tried to configure it it told me that I needed to buy a license or start a free trial. So I went back to the app and...
  9. I got a free Xbox pass with my laptop after sometime i had some issues with my laptop when...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free Xbox pass with my laptop after sometime i had some issues with my laptop when...: Due to issues in motherboard of my laptop i had to replace it haven't redeemed my XGP but after reinstall of windows my game pass is gone can i get it back somehow..?...
  10. ISSUE WITH FREE GAME PASS

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    ISSUE WITH FREE GAME PASS: I have bought a new laptop LENOVO IDEPAD GAMING 3 which gave me a three months free game pass but i am not able to get the pass and it is showing like i have to buy it. can anyone help me with...