Issue with Fornite

Discus and support Issue with Fornite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded Fornite, but cannot launch it: cannot connect. Message is :"My account does not have the access to the Xbox live functions". Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by duquichon, Dec 29, 2017.

  1. duquichon
    duquichon Guest

    Issue with Fornite


    I have downloaded Fornite, but cannot launch it: cannot connect. Message is :"My account does not have the access to the Xbox live functions".

    Any idea ?

    Thank you

    :)
     
    duquichon, Dec 29, 2017
    #1
  2. GranDany360
    GranDany360 Guest
    Can´t use my epic games account with my xbox profile

    I can´t use the same account that I usually play Fornite (in pc) with my xbox live account. I just want to play Fornite in xbox and pc. How can I solve it?
     
    GranDany360, Dec 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Tidochido 77
    Tidochido 77 Guest
    No Sound on Fornite after update

    Hi I did an update on Fornite yesterday and now I have no sound when I play, it isn't my Xbox as other games work fine - I tried uninstalling and restating Fornite but still not sound has anyone else had this issue or knows how to help
     
    Tidochido 77, Dec 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

    Issue with Fornite

    Sometimes it helps to completely delete the game from your hard drive.

    Power cycle after deletion and then redownload it to see if that helps.
     
  5. Geth Win User

    Issue with Fornite

    Sometimes it helps to completely delete the game from your hard drive.

    Power cycle after deletion and then redownload it to see if that helps.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Fortnite

    Do you have issues with other xbox games or just Fornite?
  7. oxlongHall Win User

    Purchasing Vbucks with Microsoft balance

    We are having the same issue. The money is in the account but we can not use it in fornite.
  8. Devil Tears006 Win User

    I dont buy v baks in fortnite

    Fornite servers are currently experincing some issues. Epic games is woking to fix the issue. Keep an eye on twitter for updates. Hope this helps.
  9. JhonSnow777 Win User

    Apex Legends

    Im sure it is a direct competition to Fornite, actually Apex is having more viewers than fornite
Thema:

Issue with Fornite

Loading...
  1. Issue with Fornite - Similar Threads - Issue Fornite

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...