Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

Discus and support Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an issue with my fight stick on the Xbox one. Switching controls for the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick) is not recognized by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emmmrich, May 15, 2019.

  1. Emmmrich
    Emmmrich Guest

    Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One


    Hello,

    I am having an issue with my fight stick on the Xbox one. Switching controls for the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick) is not recognized by the Xbox. The system will only recognize the stick as a DPad. I tested this with the controller tester in the Xbox
    settings.

    Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Are there any solutions?

    I am using a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on the Xbox One X. The Fight Stick has a small switcher for changing the controls of the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick).

    Thanks in advance.

    :)
     
    Emmmrich, May 15, 2019
    #1
  2. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

    Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

    Hello,

    I am having an issue with my fight stick on the Xbox one. Switching controls for the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick) is not recognized by the Xbox. The system will only recognize the stick as a DPad. I tested this with the controller tester in the Xbox
    settings.

    Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Are there any solutions?

    I am using a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on the Xbox One X. The Fight Stick has a small switcher for changing the controls of the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick).

    Thanks in advance.
    Hi there ;)

    Did you try changing usb ports? Maybe using the ports on the back will work
  3. Emmmrich Win User

    Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

    Did you try changing usb ports? Maybe using the ports on the back will work
    Hi
    xPaM tHe MaNx
    ,

    i tried jusing the usb ports on the back. Unfortunately it did not help.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

    Hi there Emmmrich,

    Thanks for updating us with the issue with the Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on the Xbox One X. As mentioned above by the Ambassadors, I recommend to contact the Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick manufacturer. Try this link:

    Contact Us - HORI USA


    Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.



    Thank you and have a great day.
  5. Emmmrich Win User

    Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

    Another nearby toggle lets you set the joystick to act as a D-pad, left analog stick, or right analog stick, which can come in quite handy depending on the game you're playing.
    Hi TheHooniganTX,

    thanks for your reply.

    The toggle you mentioned is not working. That is the problem I am facing at the moment. The Xbox only recognizes the joystick as D-Pad, whatever the toggle is set to (DP, LS, RS).
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

    Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

Thema:

Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Issue Fight Stick

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...