Issue with Fight Night Round 4 Download: Xbox 360

Discus and support Issue with Fight Night Round 4 Download: Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Earlier today I downloaded Fight Night Round 4 on my Xbox 360. While playing the game, during fights, the game will randomly give me a "disc is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KARMA2000, Sep 4, 2017.

  1. KARMA2000
    KARMA2000 Guest

    Issue with Fight Night Round 4 Download: Xbox 360


    Earlier today I downloaded Fight Night Round 4 on my Xbox 360. While playing the game, during fights, the game will randomly give me a "disc is unreadable error" and send me to the Xbox 360 home. There's one major problem with this: I am not even using a
    disc. This game was downloaded directly onto my hard drive. How is it even possible I could be getting this error?

    I own the disc for the game, and after receiving this error numerous times I decided to eat the $14.99 and simply download it. The issue persists with the downloaded version which does not make any sense at all.

    If anyone knows what is going on I would really appreciate the help. I am also requesting a refund since the game I downloaded is clearly broken.

    :)
     
    KARMA2000, Sep 4, 2017
    #1
  2. Cave Adsum87
    Cave Adsum87 Guest
    More EA Server Shutdowns

    fifa 10 africa world cup is not working for me neither is fifa 11 or fight night round 4 xbox 360
     
    Cave Adsum87, Sep 4, 2017
    #2
  3. Pavnt
    Pavnt Guest
    Fight Night Round 4

    your right that happens to me i had 4500 points i wasted it on fight night champion and it always says download pending or not enough space to download game i try deleting stuff it still says not enough space to download game i dont get it
     
    Pavnt, Sep 4, 2017
    #3
  4. KARMA2000
    KARMA2000 Guest

    Issue with Fight Night Round 4 Download: Xbox 360

    This issue has been resolved by MS Support. I was able to fix the error with the disc by clearing my cache and a refund was issued for the broken download. Big thanks to the MS Support team!
     
    KARMA2000, Sep 4, 2017
    #4
  5. KARMA2000 Win User

    Issue with Fight Night Round 4 Download: Xbox 360

    This issue has been resolved by MS Support. I was able to fix the error with the disc by clearing my cache and a refund was issued for the broken download. Big thanks to the MS Support team!
  6. DanielEnglish1 Win User

    So is fight night round 3 ever going to be backward compatible?

    Fight night round 4 isn't backwards compatible. I've got 360 disc and doesn't work on xbox series x. Fight night Champion is backwards compatible.
  7. Cave Adsum87 Win User

    More EA Server Shutdowns

    fifa 10 africa world cup is not working for me neither is fifa 11 or fight night round 4 xbox 360
  8. Pavnt Win User

    Fight Night Round 4

    your right that happens to me i had 4500 points i wasted it on fight night champion and it always says download pending or not enough space to download game i try deleting stuff it still says not enough space to download game i dont get it
  9. spursYIDkid88 Win User

    Fight Night Round 4

    try deleting and re downloading your profile and then try downloading your game, also double check your account details are correct on your profile, as one missed letter or number when it comes to your bank it will deny access, purchases from it.
Thema:

Issue with Fight Night Round 4 Download: Xbox 360

Loading...
  1. Issue with Fight Night Round 4 Download: Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Issue Fight Night

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...