Issue with factory reset on Xbox one

Discus and support Issue with factory reset on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn my Xbox one on, it takes a few seconds then goes strait to the troubleshoot screen. I have tried to select factory reset but after it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheShadow Theif, Jul 15, 2019.

  1. Issue with factory reset on Xbox one


    When I turn my Xbox one on, it takes a few seconds then goes strait to the troubleshoot screen. I have tried to select factory reset but after it restarts and says "preparing console..." it still sends me back to the troubleshoot screen.

    The error message I get is e102 ******** 80070079

    :)
     
    TheShadow Theif, Jul 15, 2019
    #1
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

    Issue with factory reset on Xbox one

  3. {Parity} Win User

    Issue with factory reset on Xbox one

  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Issue with factory reset on Xbox one

    Hey Theif

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

    In regards to this matter, I understand that you have already tried to restore your console to factory defaults using the option provided to you via the Troubleshoot menu.

    My next recommendation would be to attempt to
    use a USB to restore your console
    .

    The link provided above will take to you to a page that will guide you on how to receive this file and apply it to your USB flash drive.

    However, take not that it will tell you that the "USB flash drive must have a minimum 4 GB of space formatted as NTFS"

    This is however partially correct, and you might want to stick with something that carries at least 6 GB of space.

    Please, go ahead and give this a go and let us know your results.
  5. DeusCriolo Win User

    Issue with factory reset on Xbox one

    What xbox one version you have?
  6. CasperTFG87 Win User

    Factory reset issues

    Why can I not update via the normal process, why does it have to a be an offline update? I don't have access to a PC to download it onto a USB. Is this going to keep happening until I do the offline update?
Thema:

Issue with factory reset on Xbox one

Loading...
  1. Issue with factory reset on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Issue factory reset

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Will factory resetting fix my issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will factory resetting fix my issue: So I have gone through the troubleshooting list to fix the issue with no success. For the last 20 hours whenever I start up a game ( I’ve tried three so far) it opens and I can get into the game...
  8. Did I destroy my Xbox one? Factory reset issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Did I destroy my Xbox one? Factory reset issue: Let me preface this by saying, I'm not a gamer, and I know I'm way behind the times, but this is my situation. I have an Xbox one that was working perfectly fine at my house with my old tv. I...
  9. Help! Can't login after factory reset?! Buffer grey box not a details issue...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?! Buffer grey box not a details issue...: Help! Apps werent working so I completed a factory reset keeping my apps but I tried to log in and just got a blank rectangle with a buffer screen. So I did a full factory reset and the same...
  10. Factory reset new user setup issues

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset new user setup issues: I bought a used Xbox one from someone he did a factory reset on it but I’m having trouble getting it set up and logged in on my account I even set up a new email for this Xbox and got a new gamer...