Issue with Expiring Credit

Discus and support Issue with Expiring Credit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have $5 in my Microsoft account that expires tomorrow. It says 'expires November 13th'. I redeemed it as part of a promotion for my xbox. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiegoRSTM, Nov 13, 2020.

  1. DiegoRSTM
    DiegoRSTM Guest

    Issue with Expiring Credit


    I have $5 in my Microsoft account that expires tomorrow. It says 'expires November 13th'. I redeemed it as part of a promotion for my xbox. I have redeemed similar promotion before and they clearly state that the time of expiration is at 11:59 am PST.

    Even though my account says the credit expires tomorrow, it's showing a $0.00 balance.

    What do I do?

    :)
     
    DiegoRSTM, Nov 13, 2020
    #1
  2. Major Johnathan Win User

    missed discount

    I dont believe they will credit it, since ive had a similar issue with Forza Horizon 3 and they told me they couldnt re-credit something once it expired
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Credit expired!?

  4. Smwutches Win User

    Credit expired!?

    If you earn money through promotions or the Rewards program, the credits expire about a year after you receive them unless noted different in the terms of the offer. A lot of people also had money recently expire that was left over from when Microsoft points
    were discontinued a couple of years ago.

    Unfortunately, once the currency expires, there is no way to get it back.
  5. Kill4h-519A4CE4-610E Win User

    Credit expired!?

    They wasn't promotional money but Microsoft Point normally acquired in a GS store, (maybe there's a way to check all codes used on my account) and was not specified anywhere that those credit has an expiration time. For that reason I'd like to know if it
    is possible to have an extended period of time to use them.
  6. Paco_mty Win User

    xbox live account

    I am having a similar issue, I am trying to add my son who is 8 and he is setup as family on my account. I enter my credit card info but the expiration date would not go past 2020 and my credit card expires in 2021.
Thema:

Issue with Expiring Credit

Loading...
  1. Issue with Expiring Credit - Similar Threads - Issue Expiring Credit

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...