Issue with enforcement

Discus and support Issue with enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't understand, xbox isn't following their own standards. I've recieved a suspension and the enforcement page hasn't worked for days. I talked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KY0GA113, Jun 30, 2022.

1. KY0GA113
    KY0GA113 Guest

Issue with enforcement

I don't understand, xbox isn't following their own standards.

I've recieved a suspension and the enforcement page hasn't worked for days. I talked to support and they told me it was a 7 day ban. I didn't do anything wrong. I was being harassed and slandered on a post after making a joke, which the creator of the post joked about. After commenting and being misunderstood, I tried diffusing the situation from 2 of their followers. After which they started to delete their messages and ganging up slandering me as a bully. After harassing me about my mother in a ignorant fashion, I explained my mother has a terminal illness and I didn't appreciate it. After which the main antagonist poked fun about my mothers future demise(repetitively). I really thought we were genuinely smack talking till this happened. Then I realized that I was being trolled the whole time. After reporting I was unable to see the post. When my friends proceeded to tell me they were continuing to make stuff up because I couldn't see the post comments anymore. So, I used a account that I use for a youtube series. I'm unsure what is happening with this as I can't even see the suspension, let alone appeal them. I can't believe this kind of thing continues to happen! Even crazier, is the way support isn't helping me with anything. How can I get insight on the problem if I can't even see either post or ban? This is the most confusing situation ever. This is worse than when, I was trolled by a supposed Ambassador that would send me info on the report. What is this abused system?

Edit: by use series account, I mean to report them with full explanation. Which I hadn't done already. Like I said it was all constructive at first.

I can no longer reply to thread or replies on any device, browser, or internet (wifis). however I can edit this post. Feel like I'm being silenced by xbox? I also have screenshots of them telling me about the 7 day ban.

final edit: Xbox wins again cause i have nothing else i can do. page works just fine on my mother's account she uses for streaming. Guess ill just be trolled by them and Xbox. Cant believe this is the way it is. thousand of hours and dollars just to be treated like a statistic as always. Thanks everyone for support in trying to help me but,, Xbox wants me to suffer for being trolled. Anonymity sucks.

:)

KY0GA113, Jun 30, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement Issue

Every report gets investigated by XBLPET when a suspension is decided. In your case you have already filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld so all you can do now is read the Code of Conduct and wait out your suspension.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Enforcement Issues

Hi there,

I'm sorry your having difficulties, but no one in the forums can assist with enforcement issues either. They can only point you to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/.

If the enforcement team upheld the decision, you have to wait out the suspension.
  4. HAND BANANA9875 Win User

Enforcement Issue

This is what I want unless you guys can give real information pertaining to our problem, you ambassadors shouldnt comment, we are looking for real enforcement fixes and not the same answers you guys give. What I dont understand is that someone sees that
    this is a major issue atm, and they are showing lack of care gor customers.
  5. HAND BANANA9875 Win User

Enforcement Issue

So any enforcement member ypu need to look at all our accounts and unlock the avoid bs. Ban peoples chat not their ability to play thats not what you do to paying customers.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Enforcement Issue

Here is a link that might help. There is nothing anyone in the forums can do about this issue. Link for Improving Gamer Reputation.

enforcement.xbox.com/.../howto
Thema:

Issue with enforcement

1. Issue with enforcement - Similar Threads - Issue enforcement

2. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  3. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  4. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issue: I recently bought a refurbished xbox online from gamestop and it wont connect to the wifi. Sometimes if I'm lucky itll connect but I found out I need to switch to IPv6 I have IPv4 but I dont know...
  7. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  9. Anyone Else having issues with XB Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone Else having issues with XB Enforcement: Received a Suspension yesterday, Went on to tell me to go read the rules, so I don't break a rule next time. But gave me zero information on how I broke the rules. And Received a full suspension...
  10. Issues with Enforcement page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with Enforcement page: On the xbox enforcement page when i log into the acocunt that was suspended it says for active suspensions none same with previous enforcements and completed enforcements not sure if its an issue...