Issue with Elite Controller 2.

Discus and support Issue with Elite Controller 2. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, Sorry for my bad English. I have 1,5 issues with the Controller. It appears when I change the mapping of the Backbuttons. If you set one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrysovalantisChiras, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Issue with Elite Controller 2.

Hey,

Sorry for my bad English.

I have 1,5 issues with the Controller.

It appears when I change the mapping of the Backbuttons.

If you set one Button to make a Screenshot and another one to make a short clip the Controller freezes for about 4-5 Seconds, then it's shutting down.

Then you push again to turn it on.

The other issue is one I have to examine first.

:)

ChrysovalantisChiras, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Bjorn van Rijszen Win User

series 2 electrical shocks (not static electricity)

I can confirm that the Xbox Elite 2 controller has issues with conducting electricity through the paddles.

I am getting shocked as well.

The Xbox Elite 2 controller needs to be recalled immediately.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

I've had my white elite controller for over a year now without any issues. I went through two black elite controllers because the grips came off. I haven't had that issue with the white ones. I'm looking forward to the elite 2 controller.
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox One Controller successfully connected to PC via bluetooth does not work with Windows apps.

There was a new update released, can you try updating your Elite Series 2 controller again?

I also have the Elite Series 2 controller and I do not run into these issues when using it with the PC.
  5. Flurmp Win User

Xbox Series X controller freezes on PC

I used an elite 2 controller for about 2 weeks and never ran into the freezing issue
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Elite Controller Going Bad

Hopefully the Elite Controller 2 will address these common issues with the first one.
Thema:

Issue with Elite Controller 2.

1. Issue with Elite Controller 2. - Similar Threads - Issue Elite Controller

2. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  7. Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.: Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty only gave me seven months instead of a year. Bought on the 20/12/23 from Argos registered warranty on 29/12/23. When I registered it today It says the...
  8. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  9. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...
  10. Rocketleague Elite 2 Controller Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocketleague Elite 2 Controller Issue: Hello, I am having an issue with my Elite 2 Controller when playing Rocketleague. I have my Rocketleague in game bindings set to default plus air roll mapped to right and left bumpers. I have...