Issue with Design Lab controller - 3.5mm socket not working
Discus and support Issue with Design Lab controller - 3.5mm socket not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I've been trying to raise a ticket for the above issue, but there doesn't seem to be an option for returning the controller to be repaired on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sebbak UK, May 22, 2019.
Thema:
Issue with Design Lab controller - 3.5mm socket not working
Loading...
-
Issue with Design Lab controller - 3.5mm socket not working - Similar Threads - Issue Design Lab
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
can i get some help with a issue that occurred in 2018 with ordering a design lab Xbox...
in XBoX on Consolescan i get some help with a issue that occurred in 2018 with ordering a design lab Xbox...: I'm looking at my billing and a charge I've been trying to get help with for years still isn't solved, i ordered a controller from design labs on October 8, 2018 for exactly 76.20 for it to not... -
I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.
in XBoX on WindowsI’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice... -
Design lab issues
in XBoX AccessibilityDesign lab issues: I am unable to login to design labs to order my custom controller. It says my account does not contain an email address but it does. e3884441-c675-42a9-9ce3-31924ce365ca -
Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?
in XBoX on WindowsHas anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?: I ordered a controller on 11/8, and today marks 4 weeks. My item still stays “processing”. I’ve seen so many reviews and videos where people have gotten theirs already by now. Or, reviews where... -
Xbox design labs issue
in XBoX on WindowsXbox design labs issue: Well, I am customizing an elite controller and I get done customizing and things it doesn’t give you an option to buy it. It also will not let you save when you go to the three dots and press save...