Issue with Design controller

Discus and support Issue with Design controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there can anyone explain why I am having an issue with the design an x box controller. I am unable to personalise it I put in the gamer tag I want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Welsh Tovey, Dec 30, 2019.

  1. Welsh Tovey
    Welsh Tovey Guest

    Issue with Design controller


    Hi there can anyone explain why I am having an issue with the design an x box controller. I am unable to personalise it I put in the gamer tag I want on it and it comes up with "an unexpected error has occurred please try again" no matter what I do this
    message keeps coming up just would like to have it on there as its free at the moment.

    :)
     
    Welsh Tovey, Dec 30, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

    Issue with Design controller

    Hey there Welsh Tovey,

    Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your Design controller how you want it. I can totally understand how this could be kind of peculiar and frustrating.

    To better help, could you let us know on what platform you are experiencing this through? On the console or online through the site? Also at what point does it display that error?

    When you get the chance, shed a little more light on the situation so that we can provide accurate support.

    Thanks!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Design lab controller issue

  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Design lab controller issue

    Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

    Sorry to hear that Jakali. Sincerely in this particular situation the best option will be still trying with Microsoft support to see if they can grant you the refund for this particular item. Because a policy is that for design lab refunds are not granted
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Design lab controller issue

    Remember that I’m only an independent advisor and all I can do is advise you .

    If you need to talk with somebody on Microsoft you may need to reach them on support page
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

    I have both of the elite controllers. I never ran into that issue. I did have that issue with a couple of my design lab custom controllers.
Thema:

Issue with Design controller

Loading...
  1. Issue with Design controller - Similar Threads - Issue Design controller

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. can i get some help with a issue that occurred in 2018 with ordering a design lab Xbox...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get some help with a issue that occurred in 2018 with ordering a design lab Xbox...: I'm looking at my billing and a charge I've been trying to get help with for years still isn't solved, i ordered a controller from design labs on October 8, 2018 for exactly 76.20 for it to not...
  7. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

    in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  8. Design lab issues

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Design lab issues: I am unable to login to design labs to order my custom controller. It says my account does not contain an email address but it does. e3884441-c675-42a9-9ce3-31924ce365ca
  9. Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?: I ordered a controller on 11/8, and today marks 4 weeks. My item still stays “processing”. I’ve seen so many reviews and videos where people have gotten theirs already by now. Or, reviews where...
  10. Xbox design labs issue

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs issue: Well, I am customizing an elite controller and I get done customizing and things it doesn’t give you an option to buy it. It also will not let you save when you go to the three dots and press save...