Issue with converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass

Discus and support Issue with converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I had an issue converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass. I was under the impression that I can convert the 12months Xbox live gold to game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeremyPan1, Jan 25, 2021.

  1. JeremyPan1
    JeremyPan1 Guest

    Issue with converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass


    Hi,

    I had an issue converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass. I was under the impression that I can convert the 12months Xbox live gold to game pass ultimate and have 3 months free. but something happened that cut the subscription short. Here is the timeline of
    what happened:

    Here is the timeline of events on 24th Jan 2021:

    1st: recurring subscription of Xbox Live Gold charged SGD$84.90 to my card

    2nd: bought the game pass ultimate at $1 for 3 months promotion

    3rd: received a notification that I am being refunded $84.90. I then checked the subscriptions page on my Xbox and found that my Xbox live subscription was cancelled, but when I checked the game pass ultimate subscription, it said my next
    recurrent billing for game pass ultimate is in April 2021 (3 months from now).

    It would make sense if $84.90 for the Xbox live gold and $1 for the game pass ultimate were deducted. But the nett amount paid was $1, which doesn't make sense to me. I couldn't wait till April to find out if I got the overall 15 months to my game pass ultimate,
    so I applied and have received a refund for the game pass ultimate, and got a 1 year code for Xbox live.

    Is the promotion for Xbox live conversion still on?

    Was it correct of me to leave it at the 3rd step?

    If not, why was I refunded?

    :)
     
    JeremyPan1, Jan 25, 2021
    #1
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

    In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox live

    Once you activated the Game Pass Ultimate your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, then you lose your Xbox Live Gold that was converted.
  4. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

    Xbox game pass/xbox live

    If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

    (Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

    It will always convert any prepaid Xbox Live Gold time to Game Pass Ultimate time. Also any future added Gold Live or normal Game pass time.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    xbox live/ ultimate

    Hi Stacy, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Just a friendly reminder though that if you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription and you purchased or subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live Gold subscription will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. What happened is that since your Xbox Live Gold subscription was already converted, when you canceled your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it was canceled as well.
Thema:

Issue with converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass

Loading...
  1. Issue with converting Xbox Live Gold to game pass - Similar Threads - Issue converting Live

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...