Issue with connecting to Xbox live

Discus and support Issue with connecting to Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Keep trying to play Fortnite, but repeatedly getting this message…. ‘cannot connect to Xbox live network.’ How do I resolve this. My subscription is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SarahOJ, Jan 16, 2023.

1. SarahOJ
    SarahOJ Guest

Keep trying to play Fortnite, but repeatedly getting this message…. ‘cannot connect to Xbox live network.’ How do I resolve this. My subscription is active and can’t see any other reason for not being able to access it.

:)

SarahOJ, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Liquatic Win User

1 month xbox live gold

3. Jesse E' Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection not recognizing internet connections

First try that let's see if it addresses the issue. Other devices do not connect to Xbox Live. The issue is with the connection to Xbox Live
  4. DireSoldier Win User

connection/server problem

5. mag sithlord008 Win User

Can not connect to xbox live

Okay, if you can’t connect to LIVE, or if you’re getting disconnected while playing there are the first basic steps you’ll need to take to get on LIVE. There is a step-by-step troubleshooter for Top Issues with Xbox LIVE, and this particular issue seems
    to fall into this category. Please go to the following link will take you to the support page:

support.xbox.com/.../common-issues

Home > Support > Xbox LIVE > Troubleshoot > Top Issues with Xbox LIVE

Xbox LIVE Connection issues

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE.

I get a NAT warning when I test my Xbox LIVE connection.

Which network ports do I need to open for Xbox LIVE?

For more connection related issues there's a Main Post on the following link:

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Xbox Support » 02 - Connecting to Xbox LIVE » START HERE: I can’t connect to (or I’m being disconnected from) Xbox LIVE
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

Thema:

1. Issue with connecting to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Issue connecting live

2. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  5. Xbox Controller connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connectivity issues: So, I usually play with my headset on and every couple minutes or so my headset would make a static noise as if my controller is losing connection then my controller would turn off then on, then...
  6. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  7. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  9. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  10. any 1 else having issue with xbox live and staying connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    any 1 else having issue with xbox live and staying connected: just tried to go on and it keeps logging me out saids my net is fine and my pc is connected just fine but xbox s is refusing to stay connected b1822887-8198-4e76-860b-4f1ab66d6dca