Issue with conect to xbox live

Discus and support Issue with conect to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox one, when the problem of been not connect to internet everytime i start on the console. I have to manually connect. Can someone help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProximalBoss122, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Issue with conect to xbox live

I have a xbox one, when the problem of been not connect to internet everytime i start on the console. I have to manually connect.

Can someone help me with this, its a weird problem i believe.

:)

ProximalBoss122, Sep 3, 2016
  2. can't connect to xbox live

help me please to conect to xbox live i cant conect to xbox live i dont know why

Street212365478, Sep 3, 2016
  3. can't conect to xbox live

Hello

if i want to conect with xbox live it doesn't work

my internet is good only not to conect with xbox live

my xbox live is not at the end i have till 15-03-2012

can somebody help me with it?

And sorry my english is not very good

Dude Jandelzak, Sep 3, 2016
  4. Twizted Team
    Twizted Team Guest

Hello Proximal,

Sounds like it could be a bug with the OS. I know I used to have a similar issue where I'd have to put my console offline, restart the console, then go online for it to work.

Have you already tried (while your Xbox One is on) holding the power button for 10 seconds to power off, then unplugging the power cord from the back of the Xbox for about 5 minutes?

Fibre

Twizted Team, Sep 3, 2016
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    You might also try just setting your wireless network up from the beginning to see if something went a little wrong in the initial setup.

Give it a try and let us know.

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  6. UnheardA Win User

conected to internet but not live

the measge when testing conection is live conection error ? how do i know if my computer is conecting to xbox live?
  7. YagoSL Win User

can't connect to xbox live

Network: Conected

Internet: Conected

Xbox Live: failure

Live Status:

Service: Service Alert

others are all okay...
  8. {Parity} Win User

You might also try just setting your wireless network up from the beginning to see if something went a little wrong in the initial setup.

Give it a try and let us know.
  9. Twizted Team Win User

Hello Proximal,

Sounds like it could be a bug with the OS. I know I used to have a similar issue where I'd have to put my console offline, restart the console, then go online for it to work.

Have you already tried (while your Xbox One is on) holding the power button for 10 seconds to power off, then unplugging the power cord from the back of the Xbox for about 5 minutes?

Fibre
  10. Iu ShockWave uI Win User

Xbox One in Venezuela

What does it mean "Xbox Live on Xbox One will not be supported"

xbox live on the 360 is not supported on venezuela, but still im able to conect to live and use multiplayer

my question was if on xbox one, i will be able to conect and play multiplayer, i dont care of the xbox live features ( streaming, netflix, twitter, etc etc) im only asking about conectivity and multiplayer
Thema:

1. Issue with conect to xbox live - Similar Threads - Issue conect live

2. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  4. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  5. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  6. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  7. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  8. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  9. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  10. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...