issue with computer crashing when playing games.

Discus and support issue with computer crashing when playing games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for a while the games ive been playing have just been crashing my computer, and ofc ive turned down my settings too the lowest in most of my games but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I_AM_GOOSE, May 4, 2022.

  1. I_AM_GOOSE
    I_AM_GOOSE Guest

    issue with computer crashing when playing games.


    for a while the games ive been playing have just been crashing my computer, and ofc ive turned down my settings too the lowest in most of my games but my computer keeps crashing. This wasnt always an issue. I have even gone so far as to factory reset my computer but my gaming laptop keeps crashing.

    these are my specs

    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

    Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)

    Device ID 8EE7FEBA-2707-4D29-87FC-9B2301634FA1

    Product ID 00325-81829-85625-AAOEM

    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

    Edition Windows 11 Home

    Version 21H2

    Installed on ‎5/‎2/‎2022

    OS build 22000.613

    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.613.0

    if anyone has any ideas on what to do please lmk.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    I_AM_GOOSE, May 4, 2022
    #1
  2. I_AM_GOOSE Win User

    issue with computer crashing when playing games.

    i hope this is what you were looking for


    [​IMG]


    also i wasnt able to capture the error but it always says the same thing...

    Hibernating (for .5 sec) then locking (.5 sec) also the entire time those show up the windows loading symbol appears then disappears when the words go away. then the screen goes black.
  3. I_AM_GOOSE Win User

    issue with computer crashing when playing games.

    how do I access the event viewer information

    and what on it do you want to see?

    also there is no error message only a black screen i will see if i can record it though.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    issue with computer crashing when playing games.

    I completely understand, and yes this is a good place to start, but according to the information you have shared, it really seems like a power supply issue
  5. I_AM_GOOSE Win User

    issue with computer crashing when playing games.

    ok tysm this is a place to start i have had no idea what to do.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    issue with computer crashing when playing games.

    Event viewer

    https://www.minitool.com/amp/news/how-to-open-w...

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

issue with computer crashing when playing games.

Loading...
  1. issue with computer crashing when playing games. - Similar Threads - issue computer crashing

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Remote Play and Power issues between SeriesX and Computer.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play and Power issues between SeriesX and Computer.: I've been recently using xbox remote play between my hardwired console and my computer over the last few weeks and I'm continuing to have issues getting it to work smoothly. The typical issue is...
  10. Can someone help me figure out how to fix my issue regarding my network or computer in...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me figure out how to fix my issue regarding my network or computer in...: When trying to run games that use a private server like REPO, Risk of Rain, or Lethal Company, my game disconnects and give me the same ClientTimeout message, I've tried reinstalling steam client,...