Issue with Cold War crossgen upgrade bundle

Discus and support Issue with Cold War crossgen upgrade bundle in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought Call of Duty: Cold War Standard Edition on my xbox one.. i then got an xbox series X, and purchased the Crossgen Upgrade Bundle.. However,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChainSawHuLk, Mar 15, 2021.

  1. Issue with Cold War crossgen upgrade bundle


    I bought Call of Duty: Cold War Standard Edition on my xbox one.. i then got an xbox series X, and purchased the Crossgen Upgrade Bundle.. However, after installing the Series X version on my Series X, it says i already own the game, but I need to install it on my home console.. My xbox one is still my home console that my kid uses so he can play all the games.. But i cant find the option to download the Series X version on my xbox one.. and i already had the xb1 version installed, as i said earlier.. WTF.. ive tried a few different things, but cant get it to work..

    submitted by /u/ChainSawHuLk
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ChainSawHuLk, Mar 15, 2021
    #1
  2. JoshuaDichiera Win User

    Cold War suck on starting screen

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle-u/9mxpqc207hnm/0010

    This is the product that is the upgrade from Xbox one Cold War to series x version
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

    From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

    From the Store page:

    "For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  4. Kathy A. Win User

    What can I do to make Cold War x work?

    Hello,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    We understand that you are trying to upgrade your Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War on Xbox. If you have the Xbox One disk version of the game, you should be able to upgrade to the Xbox Series X version for free using the "Smart Delivery" feature. However, it sounds like you're having trouble with the upgrade process.



    One thing you can try is to make sure that your Xbox One version of the game is fully updated before attempting to upgrade. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.



    If you're still having trouble, try to see if you have issues with other games. As the Cold War should be compatible for both Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles, you may give it a try to upgrade - Buy Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox.

    If you encounter an error upon upgrade, please share it with us.



    We look forward to your response.

    If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.



    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Earnie89 Win User

    Do i need to re-buy cod cold war to play on next gen?

    Looks like you can upgrade to the cross-gen bundle:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle-upgrade/9mxpqc207hnm?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

    Once you have this you'll need to go to the Mircosoft Store on your Xbox and re-download the Series X|S version.
  6. AllAlexi Win User

    Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

Thema:

Issue with Cold War crossgen upgrade bundle

Loading...
  1. Issue with Cold War crossgen upgrade bundle - Similar Threads - Issue Cold War

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Issues with Call of Duty Cold War

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Call of Duty Cold War: I just reinstalled Call of Duty: Cold War after not having it on my hard drive since I had an XS. I thought I needed to install the Series X version for this new console so I purchased the cross...
  8. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  9. Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X: Hi there. I have an xbox series x. When cod cold war first came out, went and bought the disc version,played it for probably a year and a half to two years. I can no longer play it as when I boot...
  10. Hi I need help with Cold War issues

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I need help with Cold War issues: Hi I’ve had this issue where I re-downloaded Cold War after not playing it for some time and I’m met with a message saying I need to rebuy the game and I’m just wondering if anyone els Is having...