Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.

Discus and support Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/CoderHunter1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CoderHunter1, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.

/u/CoderHunter1, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Dr Rockt3r Win User

Restart (pull plug) XB1 to get Live TV working after 'sleep mode'

I am having the same issue. Worked fine for a couple of days. Now it has to be reset. TV, cable box and blue ray player.
  3. JoshMp1985 Win User

Xbox one will not recognize the xbox one disc, say it cannot play the disc

Im having a similar issue where when i first insert a disc (game,blue ray or dvd) the xbox will not reconise it but after ejecting and reinserting a second or third time it will being to work.
  4. MuNchFrEaK Win User

Blu Ray player issue. Audio but no video

I'm having the exact same issue... none of my blue rays will play.. only the audio will play as the blue ray load screen stays stuck on the blue loading screen.
  5. TroyFulkerson Win User

4k problems ono xbox one s

I love everything about the Xbox S except for the 4k blue ray player. I bought 2 4k UHD disks, The Revenant and Star Trek Into Darkness. The Revenant had major audio sync problems which just come and go. Star Trek Into Darkness would not even load. Returned
    it and the second one would not load. At that point I started searching the Internet and found that many are having issues with the 4k blue ray player. Here is a thread at AVS detailing many of the issues. www.avsforum.com/.../2481633-xbox-one-s-uhd-blu-ray-player-aug-2016-a.html

Hopefully Microsoft will be able to fix this quickly.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

The Xbox One S supports Blue Ray. Is there a reason you are looking to connect an external blue ray player?
Thema:

Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.

1. Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW. - Similar Threads - Issue blue ray

2. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  3. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  4. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issue: I recently bought a refurbished xbox online from gamestop and it wont connect to the wifi. Sometimes if I'm lucky itll connect but I found out I need to switch to IPv6 I have IPv4 but I dont know...
  7. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  9. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  10. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...