Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.

Discus and support Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/CoderHunter1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CoderHunter1, Jun 22, 2019.

  1. Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.

    /u/CoderHunter1, Jun 22, 2019
    #1
  2. Dr Rockt3r Win User

    Restart (pull plug) XB1 to get Live TV working after 'sleep mode'

    I am having the same issue. Worked fine for a couple of days. Now it has to be reset. TV, cable box and blue ray player.
  3. JoshMp1985 Win User

    Xbox one will not recognize the xbox one disc, say it cannot play the disc

    Im having a similar issue where when i first insert a disc (game,blue ray or dvd) the xbox will not reconise it but after ejecting and reinserting a second or third time it will being to work.
  4. MuNchFrEaK Win User

    Blu Ray player issue. Audio but no video

    I'm having the exact same issue... none of my blue rays will play.. only the audio will play as the blue ray load screen stays stuck on the blue loading screen.
  5. TroyFulkerson Win User

    4k problems ono xbox one s

    I love everything about the Xbox S except for the 4k blue ray player. I bought 2 4k UHD disks, The Revenant and Star Trek Into Darkness. The Revenant had major audio sync problems which just come and go. Star Trek Into Darkness would not even load. Returned
    it and the second one would not load. At that point I started searching the Internet and found that many are having issues with the 4k blue ray player. Here is a thread at AVS detailing many of the issues. www.avsforum.com/.../2481633-xbox-one-s-uhd-blu-ray-player-aug-2016-a.html

    Hopefully Microsoft will be able to fix this quickly.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

    Blue Ray DVD Player

    The Xbox One S supports Blue Ray. Is there a reason you are looking to connect an external blue ray player?
Thema:

Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.

Loading...
  1. Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW. - Similar Threads - Issue blue ray

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. My brand new pc keeps on blue screening and i cant find the issue

    in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new pc keeps on blue screening and i cant find the issue: The error message i got: 0x0000004e (0x0000000000000099, 0x00000000002d24f2, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001). Report-ID: b58ac1ce-a961-4599-abd6-1c497f4ce592. I tried resetting pc and...
  10. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...