ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls

Discus and support ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just downloaded black ops 2 on Xbox series X , and the online mode is saying that there is an issue connecting to Xbox live. I have Gold access , and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Derek Brown3, May 30, 2023.

1. Derek Brown3
    Derek Brown3 Guest

I just downloaded black ops 2 on Xbox series X , and the online mode is saying that there is an issue connecting to Xbox live. I have Gold access , and I have also deleted and re-downloaded the profile via the Xbox 360 dashboard. Can anybody help ?

:)

Derek Brown3, May 30, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Derek

Sorry to hear about that, however, does it only happen on a certain game or all of your backward-compatible games? If so, try to restart your console by doing this:

-Press the Xbox button in front of the console until it shuts down.

-Unplug the power cables from the back of the console and on the wall socket.

-Restart router/modem

-Wait for 5 minutes

-Plug in again and turn on the console

If its still won't work, you can try re-syncing your account into the console. Ensure that you know your Microsoft account and password before doing so and your console is connected to the internet.

-Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

-Profile & System > Settings > Account > Remove account

-Select the account that you want to remove, and then select "Remove" to confirm.

-Once done, select Close.

Then, you can restart your console > long-press Xbox button on the controller > Restart

Lastly, sign in to your account again by:

-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

-Go to Sign in > Add new

Additionally, go to Settings > System > Storage Devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage and once the console restarts try this again:

-Please load up the game until it shows the title, don't press any button or don't enter the game once it loads.

-Press the View and Menu button at the same time. It will open the Xbox 360 guide.

-Press X button to sign out.

-After signing out, you'll see download profile.

-Once your profile has been downloaded it will update on the console.

-Enter the game

Let me know.
  3. Belle B Win User

Thank you so much.

In this case, you might need to reset your console but keep your games and apps. This will delete any corrupted data in your console's OS. Ensure that you know your Microsoft account and password before doing so and your console is connected to the internet.

Press Xbox button> Go to System> Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console> Keep Games and Apps

Once it restarts > Sign In > Choose your last settings

Let me know.
  4. Derek Brown3 Win User

Hi ,

Thank you for getting back to me.

It is just happening when I play black ops 2.

I have tried your solutions however I’m still experiencing the issue: when downloading the profile, it comes up with an error message saying ‘can’t connect to Xbox live’. When I am connected. I also have an active gold membership.
  5. Chyrola Cuello Win User

what is the games you hope will be on the 1st backwards update

COD Black ops 2 is already backwards compatible.
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Black ops 1 and 2 remastered?

They won't do it, also because Black Ops 2 is backwards compatible.
Thema:

1. ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls - Similar Threads - ISSUE BLACK OPS

2. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel: Hello since last night my xbox no longer seems to be working properly. The display is very slow or even completely dysfunctional, pixels appear everywhere, a fixed black screen and at times a...
  4. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  5. Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load: Fallout 76 will start and goto a black screen after the initial load screen. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and drivers are all...
  6. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  7. Black screen issue series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen issue series x: For the past few weeks I’ve been experiencing an issue we’re a few of my games are black screening upon launching and exiting the game, these games also look very grainy with little colour, I...
  8. Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black: Short version I'm having extreme difficulty launching some games downloaded via gamepass ultimate (IE Forza Horizon 5, Halo Infinite) however I can play others (IE Age of Empires I, SnowRunner)...
  9. Black Ops 1 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 1 issue: After xbox announced the reboot/fix of all the servers for the older CoD games. I've been having an issue with only 1 game. Black Ops 1 For some reason everytime I try to play online I get "call...
  10. COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue: I bought the season pass for COD Black Ops 2. I go to the in game store to purchase the now free maps like uprising or nuketown zombies, but every time I click them the message “Your credit card...