issue with AoE II Definitive edition

Discus and support issue with AoE II Definitive edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; , play twice and now when open the game it only show it;s syncing info but never goes further, already delete and reinstall and is the same. game do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Queen Alessia, Nov 9, 2023.

  1. issue with AoE II Definitive edition


    , play twice and now when open the game it only show it;s syncing info but never goes further, already delete and reinstall and is the same. game do not move from syncing in the load screen.

    :)
     
    Queen Alessia, Nov 9, 2023
    #1
  2. ThorX360 Win User

    RTS Games - What's your favourite?

    Actually, my favourite RTS games are AoE Definitive Edition and Halo Wars ;)
  3. Julian_ Win User

    age of empires 1 black helmet version PC VERSION

    Hi! The Age of Empires Definitive Edition is a remaster of the 1997 released original AoE and therefore features new graphics, sound/music and UI. Also see this link for further information: https://www.ageofempires.com/games/aoe/
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Age of Empires 2: DE is available now, what do you think?

    So I just saw on the Forgotten Empires facebook page that AoE 2 is now available on GP for PC, I'm already downloading it. What do you think?, Honestly I'm super excited, aoe II was one of my favorite games 20 years ago, I enjoyed the HD edition
    that was unofficially released (then become official) and this new game looks super awesome.
    It's definitely one of the major blindspots from my gaming history, I don't think I've ever tried or at least ever put in significant time into an AoE title. I think I'll have to change that by giving this version a real chance.
  5. Panno92 Win User

    AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION

    Translation:

    AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION

    AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION is without game sound, just the screen.

    Any solution?

    -------

    Answer:

    Hi, since this is a game related issue I suggest you to directly verify on the AoE forums if they have a solution, here for example you can find some other users with similar issues and some tips/help: https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/sound-issues/35165/16
  6. igoravila Win User

    Age Of Empires definitive edition

Thema:

issue with AoE II Definitive edition

Loading...
  1. issue with AoE II Definitive edition - Similar Threads - issue AoE Definitive

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...