issue with alpha update? games not working?

Discus and support issue with alpha update? games not working? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anybody else having issues trying to get games u own or on game pass to work. Because I just got the update for alpha and they are not working? But... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GENERALVONDEATH, Aug 23, 2022.

1. issue with alpha update? games not working?

Is anybody else having issues trying to get games u own or on game pass to work. Because I just got the update for alpha and they are not working? But my games on disc work just fine

submitted by /u/GENERALVONDEATH
    [link] [comments]

/u/GENERALVONDEATH, Aug 23, 2022
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. JOSEPH RAY MARLENEE Win User

digital purchases on xbox 1 are not launching..there are no messages why..no error code.

just to let everyone know..it was a software issue with the Alpha update..the newest software version came out today and fixed the issue with games refusing to launch.thank you for your time
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

YouTube App Glitching Screen

Hi David,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. This is a known issue that is being worked on currently in the alpha ring of the Xbox Insider program. The alpha ring had an update yesterday and a blog post on

Xbox Wire
    states it's being tracked.

"My Games and Apps
    • We are tracking the video corruption issue with Youtube and Netflix 4k playback."

You can always help with the process by reporting the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app. Just follow this guide

"How to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider"
    for instructions on how to report the issue.
  5. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Thanks to THX1138 for the information will know this morning if the dash update fixes this issue.

Now realize for those that are not alpha skip ahead, that this fix will eventually make its way down to alpha etc and finally retail.
  6. The Chad118 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 (standard physical edition) says I need to purchase the game again

Update! I fixed the issue! It's something going on with the latest console update for the Alpha Group in the Xbox Insider Program.

I switched to the Beta group and this seems to have resolved the issue.
Thema:

issue with alpha update? games not working?

1. issue with alpha update? games not working? - Similar Threads - issue alpha update

2. Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead: I saw my BG3 saves had been deleted so decided to swap my console from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead. First I got stuck in an update loop, then I tried power cycling, restarting, doing a keep my...
  3. Elite 2 controller issue on Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller issue on Alpha: I'm on the alpha preview and was playing starfield then the message pops up saying I need a controller to play this game. I just had the recent update a couple hours before this post and it...
  4. Alpha Skip Ahead | The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Connection Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead | The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Connection Issues: FYI, on the alpha my friend could not connect to the game, parties, matchmaking for the majority of the last couple of weeks. He switched the beta yesterday and there were no more issues. I'm on...
  5. Alpha skip ahead issue with original xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead issue with original xbox one: My console update yesterday to the latest update - all was working fine, till i had a power cut this morning, seems it killed my drive when this happened. Have replace the internal drive but now...
  6. Xbox Reward Issue - Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Reward Issue - Alpha Skip-Ahead: This morning I booted up my Xbox Series X (Alpha Skip-Ahead) and I'm getting "Oops! Looks like you are on the go - Microsoft Rewards offers are available in one Country/Region each day" I'm at...
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead | The Texas Chainsaw Massacre network issues

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead | The Texas Chainsaw Massacre network issues: Current OS version: RS_XBOX_DEV_FLIGHT\25938.1001.230824-2000 Alpha Skip Ahead Happening since at least RS_XBOX_DEV_FLIGHT\25936.1003.230822-2000. Can't play The Texas Chainsaw Massacre with...
  8. Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version: I am currently on 10.0.25398.1510 and trying to update to 10.0.25398.1527 but I keep getting connection timed out. submitted by /u/LuckyAd3426 [link] [comments]
  9. Issues installing Alpha Skip-Ahead update 2308.230619-2200 on 2 different consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Issues installing Alpha Skip-Ahead update 2308.230619-2200 on 2 different consoles: Hi, I'm currently experiencing update errors (0x80072EE2) on two different consoles (Xbox One X and Xbox Series X) both consoles show the same error when trying to update, the Check Network...
  10. The Last Two Alpha Skip Ahead Updates Are Causing Serious Issues.

in XboX Insiders
    The Last Two Alpha Skip Ahead Updates Are Causing Serious Issues.: Since The April 19th 2023 Alpha Skip Ahead Update On Series X My Console Freezes And Doesn't Restart And Just Shuts Down. When I Try To Report The Issue On Xbox It Loads Up The Error Reporting...