Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020

Discus and support Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, After installing the new patch update for MSFS2020 on PC. I've noticed an issue/bug with engine start (Engine 1) on the Airbus NEO. It seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by skirwan, Sep 18, 2020.

  1. skirwan
    skirwan Guest

    Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020


    Hi,

    After installing the new patch update for MSFS2020 on PC. I've noticed an issue/bug with engine start (Engine 1) on the Airbus NEO. It seems to rollback and stop shortly after engine start and before taxi. Can this be fixed? Let me know how I can submit
    this feedback.

    Thanks

    S

    :)
     
    skirwan, Sep 18, 2020
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    Throttle problem MS2020 Airbus 320 Neo

    Hello Paul, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I'm sorry to hear you're having this unexpected issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator.

    In these situations, the recommended option is to reach out to their dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

    In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Will the Logitech 3D Pro joystick ever be compatible with Xbox X series console so I can use it for MSFS 2020...?

  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

    TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020

    Hi Philippe. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    Thrustmaster's website states that these controls are compatible with Xbox Series S/X and PC. They are also supported in Microsoft Flight Simulator.

    Please reach back if you have further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Fastdove Win User

    MSFS2020 on XBOX X cannot connect to server in game

    I have not had any issue with connecting to the server with MSFS2020 on the Xbox X since the launch date.

    I am now reinstalling MSFS2020 and will try again and give an update
  6. Warlord2021 Win User

    Flight Sim 2020 stuck on black screen and "Press Any Key ..."

    Thank you! exactly the issue! Logged in to XBOX, restarted MSFS2020 and bingo no more loop!
Thema:

Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020

Loading...
  1. Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020 - Similar Threads - Issue Airbus Neo

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  10. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...