Issue with added money

Discus and support Issue with added money in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought and added a £25 gifcard to my account but when i go to the store the money isnt there but if i go to settings and i veiw my account balance... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lord Sorraxsus, Sep 15, 2020.

  1. Issue with added money


    I bought and added a £25 gifcard to my account but when i go to the store the money isnt there but if i go to settings and i veiw my account balance the £25 is showing up, i originally thought it was just the store acting up but its been 2 days and its still
    the same,

    (ive tried restarting my xbox with it not sorting the issue)

    :)
     
    Lord Sorraxsus, Sep 15, 2020
    #1
  2. FollowThe Decoy Win User

    Adding money

    I currently have funds in my account. But everytime I try to purchase an item and have to use remaining balance on my credit card I get an error. And can not preceed. The only way I can get the item is not use my Microsoft funds. Why is this and how can
    we fix this.
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    Adding money

    Busty Sloth,

    Unfortunately you cannot purchase currency via your console to add to your MS account. You would need to buy Xbox Gift Cards (denominated in your local currency) through online retailers and in local retail stores and then redeem them on your Xbox console
    OR you could add another payment option (credit card, debit card, etc.) to make the purchases. Hope this helps!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Adding money

    Hey FollowTheDecoy, this thread is a few months old now, so it's best if you create a new thread with your problem. That way you should get the answer you need more quickly.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Money never added?

    Hey there, What did the message say exactly? I haven't heard of this myself.

    You can check your commerce page for all transactions related to your account to see if it's there:
    commerce.microsoft.com
  6. Tex1(2) Win User

    adding money to account

    I agree I am sure there is a minimum of say $20. to get a gift card too, what if i only want to throw on $10 like now. I have a green-dot visa that expires tomorrow with $9.00 on it, and I was going to put it on my account to grab an arcade game. looks like
    Sony will be getting my money instead of Microsoft. Sony will let me put what i want into my Sony wallet with a credit card. STUPID way to run a gaming account ! Microsoft you are going to loose a lot of money this way, you never should have gotten rid of
    the family account's either, there is no way I am going from $100.00 for myself, my wife, and 2 kids, to $240.00 I have an xbox one but my kids are still on the 360. That family account really helped especially where I am a disabled Gulf War Vet and live on
    a very small fixed income, you went and more than doubled the cost for all of us to have a gold account so it is not possible now. I had to save for a year to get my Xbox one. What were you thinking? This all just hurts a lot of your loyal customers !
Thema:

Issue with added money

Loading...
  1. Issue with added money - Similar Threads - Issue added money

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. Using Microsoft Casual Games Ad count down issue

    in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Casual Games Ad count down issue: while playing Solitare or Minesweeper, when an advertisement pops between games the countdown number has an underlay that appears to be the number 22 - since last update today... Windows 11 Pro...
  7. Family Safety app issues when adding funds

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety app issues when adding funds: The Family Safety app wouldn't allow me to add funds to my child's account. After several attempts and about an hour I found it took from four of my attempts. I now need to retrieve money back...
  8. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  9. Issues with family account adding second child profile

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  10. Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I have tried for a few hours to add a new payment method to me Microsoft account but I keep getting the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I know...