Issue with 360 invites not being received on backwards compatible games

Discus and support Issue with 360 invites not being received on backwards compatible games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m trying to play a backwards compatible game with my friend however the invites to eachothers games aren’t being received. Does anyone know a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thesadboiyears, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Issue with 360 invites not being received on backwards compatible games

I’m trying to play a backwards compatible game with my friend however the invites to eachothers games aren’t being received. Does anyone know a solution to this?

We are using the 360 menus before anybody suggests and we’ve also managed to have it working for this game before in the past so it’s not a server issue.

submitted by /u/thesadboiyears
    [link] [comments]

/u/thesadboiyears, Jan 30, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

How do I host for Gears of War 1

Sorry to hear it. In order for others to receive your invites they would need to be playing on a 360 or on Backwards Compatible games. If you are inviting those on the Xbox One then you would need to send them an Xbox One message inviting them to play
  3. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Playing games between Xbox360 and Xboxone!

Hi AdanAhmet,

He will be only be able to play online with you if he buys xbox 360 games that are on the backward compatibility. that's the only way you will be able to play with each other. xbox one and the xbox 360 have different servers/ports.

Visit here find out what games are on the list.

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

you can vote for games here

xbox.uservoice.com/.../298503-backwards-compatibility

Don't ask for invites here, its gonna be very long and hard to get invited to the program. even if you was invited.

Have a great Christmas and happy gaming!
  4. Smwutches Win User

trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

Are you able to test any other backwards compatible games?

Generally issues with backwards compatible games on the 360 is down to the hard drive. A lot of third party purchases of hard drives tend to result in the hard drive being a knock off which will not work with backwards compatibility.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

add Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust PLEASE

The Xbox and Xbox 360 backward compatibility program has ended, and no more of the games are being added to the backward compatibility catalogue.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

X360 games on xone

Only a few will play for preview members at the moment but backwards compatibility is being released to everyone in November.

Not all 360 games will be backwards compatible.
Thema:

Issue with 360 invites not being received on backwards compatible games

1. Issue with 360 invites not being received on backwards compatible games - Similar Threads - Issue 360 invites

2. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  3. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  4. Xbox 360 issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 issue: Every time after shutting off my Xbox 360 I have to unplug it from the back and plug it back in for it to start again. Why is this happening? 4bcd7473-f098-4858-a525-7df8b720bb47
  5. How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?: Okay, let me see if I can get this all straight... I have been working on the digital Xbox 360 version of Watch Dogs for a couple weeks. Besides the issues with Ubisoft's servers themselves, I...
  6. Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360): I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to ‘download a profile’ and states that I cannot save my...
  7. Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?: Tried to connect to live on the 360 to update my gamertag and it's not letting me log in. I keep getting error code 8015000A. Spent 3 hours reading forums and such trying any and everything I came...
  8. Issues playing online xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues playing online xbox 360 backwards compatible games.: Hello, my friend and I are having an issue playing several backwards compatible xbox 360 multiplayer games. He is on Xbox Series S and I am on Xbox ONE. When trying to join each others sessions, a...
  9. XBOX 360 first gen HD transfer issue (128G to 250G)......

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 first gen HD transfer issue (128G to 250G)......: Hello, I have the original XBOX 360. I recently bought a new HD for it in order to go from 128G to 250G. I used the OEM (Microsoft of course) transfer cable and software but when the transfer was...
  10. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...