issue white ball in center of screen msfs
Discus and support issue white ball in center of screen msfs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is being very difficult to use MSFS v 1.33.8.0. Since the previous version, a white dot is appearing together with white squares on the aircraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Natanael Cardoso Alves, Jul 26, 2023.
Thema:
issue white ball in center of screen msfs
Loading...
-
issue white ball in center of screen msfs - Similar Threads - issue white ball
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
White screen issue on Xbox serie s
in XBoX on ConsolesWhite screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?... -
How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?: I’ve seen a similar question on here before, but none of the solutions worked for me. When signing into my account, it shows flashes of a loading screen before going white and not allowing me to... -
White screen issue on Xbox serie s
in XBoX on WindowsWhite screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?... -
How do I fix white screen issue?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I fix white screen issue?: I can’t sign into my main account, every time I try to it loads briefly and then a white screen appears. It was fine yesterday morning and started doing this yesterday night, I’m able to sign into...