Issue whit all games achievements

Discus and support Issue whit all games achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone! So i have this problem, i try to do some achievements but i cant unlock them, even if it is something simple (like get a skull in Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pollito 2, Aug 7, 2018.

  1. pollito 2
    pollito 2 Guest

    Issue whit all games achievements


    Hello everyone!

    So i have this problem, i try to do some achievements but i cant unlock them, even if it is something simple (like get a skull in Halo 5) or it is a progressive count kill score (some Gears 4 achievements) and i have this problem since 2, 1/2 months ago
    but i recently note this.

    I tried all solutions that people recomend (delet profile, delet cache, turn off the console, try to do again the achievement, confirm that ny console is connected whit xbox live, etc) but so far, nothing of that work.

    Any help whit this?

    Mi gt:

    :)
     
    pollito 2, Aug 7, 2018
    #1
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Problem with GS (not 100% unlocked)

    Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately you were misinformed. We cannot really help with GS in a game.

    Here's a link with a list of the achievements as well as how to get them just in case you missed something.

    www.xboxachievements.com/.../achievements

    If you did not miss anything and should have all achievements unlocked then you can either try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down or you may need to contact the developer about the issue.
     
    onyxishere, Aug 7, 2018
    #2
  3. Mo7organ
    Mo7organ Guest
    just dance 2017 "i want it all" achievement not unlocked

    i have a problem whit the achievement "i want it all" in just dance 2017 i have all unlocked with mojo but the achievement doesn't want unlocked i Don't know why anybody have a solution for this please ?
     
    Mo7organ, Aug 7, 2018
    #3
  4. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest

    Issue whit all games achievements

    Kelemvor79, Aug 7, 2018
    #4
  5. pollito 2
    pollito 2 Guest
    Hi @Kelemvor79!

    I already did this but i dont get any change. After i deleted my profile i try whit some easy achievements but i still cant unlock them :/
     
    pollito 2, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. pollito 2 Win User

    Issue whit all games achievements

    Hi @Kelemvor79!

    I already did this but i dont get any change. After i deleted my profile i try whit some easy achievements but i still cant unlock them :/
  7. Kelemvor79 Win User

    Issue whit all games achievements

  8. sedowassassin Win User

    prob with achievements

    i have a probleem whit my achievement if i put it on nederlands/nederland it put the achievement in frands not in nl
  9. DPzz OlieNL Win User

    Achievements boosting

    I need help whit online achievements invite me

    Gm.
  10. Spinhx Win User

    Achievements lost after re-downloading my account to my xbox 360

    Finaly i got it to pop up whit a achievement i have made but lost so guess that deleting everything (saves and other games files) did the trick the bad thing is that i have to do the entiere game again well good i like the game and the story :)

    Thanks for the tips and help all
Thema:

Issue whit all games achievements

Loading...
  1. Issue whit all games achievements - Similar Threads - Issue whit games

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Had issues whit the authenticator app

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Had issues whit the authenticator app: Im on need to update some of my information on the account. But it asks me for my old phone number. That i got stole and the provider not wanna recovery my phone. I try to setup the...