issue we found your console but cant connect

Discus and support issue we found your console but cant connect in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anton Makan, Mar 26, 2024.

  1. Anton Makan
    Anton Makan Guest

    issue we found your console but cant connect


    Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox

    :)
     
    Anton Makan, Mar 26, 2024
    #1
  2. Tomm_A Win User

    issue we found your console but cant connect

    Hello Anton Makan,



    We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)





    Thank you for your understanding.



    Respectfully,

  3. Tomm_A Win User

    issue we found your console but cant connect

    Hello Anton Makan,



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    It seems that you're having trouble streaming Xbox on your laptop. Let us identify what is causing the issue and able to perform some troubleshooting steps to help resolve your concern.

    If we may ask, did you set to Sleep under your Power options of your Xbox? Note If your console power mode isn’t set to Sleep, remote play won’t work.

    Here are the steps:

    1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    3. Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    4. Under Power options, select Sleep.

    For the meantime, you may check again the requirements on how to set up remote play and check the troubleshooting steps provided in the article.


    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,

  4. Gt529 Win User

    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect

    Hi ,

    We appreciate your patience waiting.

    As promised, I've consulted our internal team about this and we would like to ask for clarification;

    Can you please confirm what device you are using when you are experiencing this problem? Is it on a mobile phone(Android or iOS) or on PC/laptop?

    If you are using an Android phone, may I know what is the OS version of your Android? Is it Android 10 or 11?

    If you are using PC, may I know the version of your Xbox app and your gaming services? To check for the version, follow this steps; launch Xbox app>select profile picture > Settings > About.

    We look forward to your response.

    Sincerely,



    Reynaldob

    Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
    We are using an iPhone. iOS 16.
  5. ReynaldoB Win User

    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect

    Hi Gt529,

    Thanks for getting back.

    I am currently comunicating with our internal team about your concern. Please give us more time to properly investigate the problem. Rest assured, I will get back to you once I get the helpful information.

    We appreciate your understanding.

    Sincerely,





    Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  6. ReynaldoB Win User

    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect

    Hi Gt529,

    Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you are doing well.

    I understand that you have issues with your Xbox on remote play and you are getting an error that says We found your console but can't connect. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

    I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem.

    • When did the problem started?
    • Was this working before?
    • Can you please provide us a photo of the exact error message? In this way we can see a bigger picture of the problem.
    • What troubleshooting steps you've tried to fix the problem?
    Those above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we collect all the information, we will formulate the feasible resolution to help you with your case.

    I look forward to your response.

    Sincerely,





    Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
Thema:

issue we found your console but cant connect

Loading...
  1. issue we found your console but cant connect - Similar Threads - issue found console

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  9. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  10. "Found Xbox but can't connect" issue on Windows 11

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "Found Xbox but can't connect" issue on Windows 11: I just moved and was trying to use remote play on my windows 11 PC through my xbox series s. I've used it plenty in the past at my other apartment and it worked great! Now that I'm at my new place...