Issue viewing xbox store previews

Discus and support Issue viewing xbox store previews in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i seems to be having an issue viewing ms xbox store game previews. i see it playing but is at the top of the screen in a thin line. anyone else have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Eagle6509c62271-5807-4d78-8d12-b9411f9f31ac, Aug 4, 2018.

  1. Issue viewing xbox store previews


    i seems to be having an issue viewing ms xbox store game previews. i see it playing but is at the top of the screen in a thin line. anyone else have this issue?

    :)
     
    Eagle6509c62271-5807-4d78-8d12-b9411f9f31ac, Aug 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Xbox Live Gold CHF 9 en retard

    Hi! Do you receive any error code or message? Make sure you are viewing the Xbox Store page for your country as you can't shop in forgein Xbox Stores using your local currensy.
     
    Julian_, Aug 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Linken 117
    Linken 117 Guest
    DVD Viewing Issue

     
    Linken 117, Aug 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Issue viewing xbox store previews

    Hey there, Eagle6509c62271-5807-4d78-8d12-b9411f9f31ac

    Please can you try pressing and holding the Xbox Guide button until a group of options appear. Then select restart console. After the console has restarted, please turn it back on and load up the Xbox Store again.

    Hope this helps,

    Regards,
     
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Nathan, thank you for the reply, i have tried that, i have also tried to adjust the view type / screen setting, and resolution.
     
    Eagle6509c62271-5807-4d78-8d12-b9411f9f31ac, Aug 4, 2018
    #5
  6. Hey there, Eagle

    Does this happen on all Game Previews?

    Have you tried creating another account and seeing if it does the same on that account?

    Regards,
     
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 4, 2018
    #6
  7. Nathan, i was just going thru some, and not not all have this issue, state of decay 2, the pubg add off the dashboard, dragons dogma, .cod 4 but after 3 tries it played correctly.
     
    Eagle6509c62271-5807-4d78-8d12-b9411f9f31ac, Aug 4, 2018
    #7
  8. Issue viewing xbox store previews

    Hey there, Eagle

    That's interesting. When did this start happening, or when did you first notice this?

    Regards,
     
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 4, 2018
    #8
  9. Hey there Nathan, i noticed it 2 or 3 days ago, i submitted a report to xbox via the console,

    I was just curious if anyone else had the same issue. I am sure it will be corrected soon, but i am suspecting it is game specific.

    Thank you for the response and the help, i will check back on it later,

    Eagle65
     
    Eagle6509c62271-5807-4d78-8d12-b9411f9f31ac, Aug 4, 2018
    #9
  10. Hey there, Eagal

    Great. Once a bug report has been submitted, it goes straight to the Engineering team at Xbox Issue viewing xbox store previews :)

    I tried it out, and strangely I did not get that bug though. Are you apart of the Xbox Insider Group?

    Regards,
     
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Nov 3, 2018
    #10
  11. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    Issue viewing xbox store previews

    Hey there, Eagal

    Great. Once a bug report has been submitted, it goes straight to the Engineering team at Xbox :)

    I tried it out, and strangely I did not get that bug though. Are you apart of the Xbox Insider Group?

    Regards,
  12. Eagle6509c62271-5807 Win User

    Issue viewing xbox store previews

    Nathan, i was just going thru some, and not not all have this issue, state of decay 2, the pubg add off the dashboard, dragons dogma, .cod 4 but after 3 tries it played correctly.
  13. Eagle6509c62271-5807 Win User

    Issue viewing xbox store previews

    Hey there Nathan, i noticed it 2 or 3 days ago, i submitted a report to xbox via the console,

    I was just curious if anyone else had the same issue. I am sure it will be corrected soon, but i am suspecting it is game specific.

    Thank you for the response and the help, i will check back on it later,

    Eagle65
  14. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    Issue viewing xbox store previews

    Hey there, Eagle6509c62271-5807-4d78-8d12-b9411f9f31ac

    Please can you try pressing and holding the Xbox Guide button until a group of options appear. Then select restart console. After the console has restarted, please turn it back on and load up the Xbox Store again.

    Hope this helps,

    Regards,
  15. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    Issue viewing xbox store previews

    Hey there, Eagle

    That's interesting. When did this start happening, or when did you first notice this?

    Regards,
Thema:

Issue viewing xbox store previews

Loading...
  1. Issue viewing xbox store previews - Similar Threads - Issue viewing store

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780