Issue : The long dark - Play anywhere ?

Discus and support Issue : The long dark - Play anywhere ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I lately bought The long dark in the Xbox store, thinking that I could also play it on my PC (The long dark is supposed to be a "play anywhere"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PierreHugo Piou, Jan 18, 2018.

  1. Issue : The long dark - Play anywhere ?


    Hi,

    I lately bought The long dark in the Xbox store, thinking that I could also play it on my PC (The long dark is supposed to be a "play anywhere" game) but I can't download the PC version. In the microsoft store app and the xbox app, the game doesn't appear
    as purchased...

    Can someone help me ? thanks Issue : The long dark - Play anywhere ? :)

    :)
     
    PierreHugo Piou, Jan 18, 2018
    #1
  2. ClassicSteel
    ClassicSteel Guest
    dark souls, dark knight halberd!!!

    my sl will be anywhere between 1-15, im starting a new character in hopes to have the dark knight halberd as basicly the third weapon i weld, 1st: broken sword, 2nd long sword, 3rd dark knight halberd
     
    ClassicSteel, Jan 18, 2018
    #2
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Spheroids play anywhere issue

    Hey there qupe!

    If you search for Spheroids in the Windows store, are you able to download it through that store page? Alternatively, you can click your profile picture and go to, "My Library" and see if you can download it through there as well.

    Let us know. Issue : The long dark - Play anywhere ? :)

    --------------------------------------

    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
     
    Miss Bijoux, Jan 18, 2018
    #3
  4. ClassicSteel Win User

    dark souls, dark knight halberd!!!

    my sl will be anywhere between 1-15, im starting a new character in hopes to have the dark knight halberd as basicly the third weapon i weld, 1st: broken sword, 2nd long sword, 3rd dark knight halberd
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

    Didn't get recore windows 10 code

    Hi Dark Mutant 23!

    Once you purchase an Xbox Play Anywhere game, you'll own it on both Xbox One and Windows 10 right away. Be sure to check out the

    Xbox Play Anywhere Troubleshooter guide
    if you're still curious about the functionality of it or run into any further issues.

    Keep us posted! :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Doubt about compatibility in games

    As long as a game is Play Anywhere you can buy for one and play on both (as long as it's digital). Sea of Thieves will work on both.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    HELP

    As long as you're playing a Play Anywhere game then yes.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    State of Decay 2

Thema:

Issue : The long dark - Play anywhere ?

Loading...
  1. Issue : The long dark - Play anywhere ? - Similar Threads - Issue long dark

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. To all who have a long loading time issue minecraft nintendo switch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all who have a long loading time issue minecraft nintendo switch: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Ok. So I've illustrated the steps needed to get to the issue and resolve it. All the standard answers will not help. If you look at my second photo, this is the...
  9. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  10. Long term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Long term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...: Me on Xbox - make a clip. Me: I want to watch and share that clip! Xbox: here's a link that you will never see the end of because it will be buffering until the end of time! Me: is it better if...