Issue: The Long Dark. I own the game. Can not send it to my Xbox inorder to download
Discus and support Issue: The Long Dark. I own the game. Can not send it to my Xbox inorder to download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thats basically it. It says in my purchase History I bought the game. Dunno why but it never went to my console to be ready to install. This is The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by theflyingbike22, Aug 25, 2016.
Thema:
Issue: The Long Dark. I own the game. Can not send it to my Xbox inorder to download
Loading...
-
Issue: The Long Dark. I own the game. Can not send it to my Xbox inorder to download - Similar Threads - Issue Long Dark
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006
in XboX InsidersIssues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
To all who have a long loading time issue minecraft nintendo switch
in XBoX Games and AppsTo all who have a long loading time issue minecraft nintendo switch: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Ok. So I've illustrated the steps needed to get to the issue and resolve it. All the standard answers will not help. If you look at my second photo, this is the... -
Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9 -
Long term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...
in XboX InsidersLong term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...: Me on Xbox - make a clip. Me: I want to watch and share that clip! Xbox: here's a link that you will never see the end of because it will be buffering until the end of time! Me: is it better if...