issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??

Discus and support issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having an issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase the game when I already own it?? 104a71fa-32c7-4231-9b15-3e2316c31fdf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sirr skii, Aug 1, 2023.

  1. sirr skii
    sirr skii Guest

    issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??


    I’m having an issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase the game when I already own it??

    :)
     
    sirr skii, Aug 1, 2023
    #1
  2. alex salgado1 Win User

    Modern warfare vault edition upgrade

    When I enter the in game store it still tells me that the vault edition is 100$ even though I own MW2
  3. RetroZero Win User

    Traded it in....

    Totally agree, £40 for a sub-standard release that sells its self on the back of the Call of Duty brand. Where they struggling to meet the release date?

    Pretty poor game for me, MW2 had a well written story line and was graphically superior in the telling of that story. Yes there are some nice scenes, but it seems to me Sledgehammer lacked ideas and ability to take the story to a great conclusion!

    MP games lack decent well thought out maps that require more than just running around with a shotgun. There is no variation in any of the maps and the respawn points are a joke. 75% of the time the opposition spawns right behind you and not with their own
    team. I won't trade, but already out of frustation I've gone back to MW2 multiplayer.
  4. Rostom L Win User

    MW2 telling me to purchase MW2 to access everything..

    Hi Tommy!

    What exactly is your Xbox console model?
    When did this issue start to occur?
    Are you able to launch your other games including other disc games just fine?

    Try to re-add your account and power cycle your console.
    Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

    1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

    2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

    3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  5. CraZHoneyBadger Win User

    Being charged for what should be free.

    Cannot download So Many Me, a Free with Gold Games, even though I have the license. I cannot redownload it with my account without purchasing it again. Even when I go on the Xbox site it tells me "already purchased," and I can't redownload it despite it
    not being available for download in my games and apps. Went through a whole support phone call with all the standard steps (deleting account, redownloading it, searching the game on the marketplace, etc.) - before I click on the game it says "owned" but afterwards
    tells me to pay $14.99+ for it. I don't want to purchase a game that I have already purchased, especially when I know I owned it since I deleted it off my hard drive previously... Please help ASAP regarding this issue.
  6. TOM USMC-ED7D846E-A9 Win User

    From a former cod vet.

    I purchased Cod4, MW2, and black ops. I will not be purchasing MW3 for a number of reasons that have already been covered here i.e. No new mechanics to the game, and my biggest is IW's complete ball drop with MW2's multiplayer.

    I haven't played BF series outside of demos and I am looking forward to the change.
Thema:

issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??

Loading...
  1. issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it?? - Similar Threads - issue running mw2

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Help me to fix "This app can't run on your pc" issue and microsoft store being stuck on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me to fix "This app can't run on your pc" issue and microsoft store being stuck on...: Hello microsoft support or microsoft community, I have a really bothering problem on my computer that is preventing me from running my games installed from the microsoft store and also to...
  10. Anyone else having issues with Xbox series X and the YCC 4.2.2 in video options running games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox series X and the YCC 4.2.2 in video options running games?: Like switching from saints row reboot to phantasy star online NGS the resolution goes really dull each time I switch, and on 4k monitor to fix it I have to tick YCC 4.2.2 in the option but...