issue repute

Discus and support issue repute in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning! I wanted to know whether You can removed my reputation for playing multiplayer.. That would be nice I'll do it again.. I wish you a good... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEZA51, Dec 24, 2017.

  1. NEZA51
    NEZA51 Guest

    issue repute


    Good morning! I wanted to know whether You can removed my reputation for playing multiplayer.. That would be nice I'll do it again.. I wish you a good Christmas Eve

    :)
     
    NEZA51, Dec 24, 2017
    #1
  2. my xbox wont connect to the tv

    i reput the HDMI cord back on its place, but it doesn't respond. Help?
     
    smallbloodsv2, Dec 24, 2017
    #2
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    issue repute

    There is no one that can remove your rep for you. You are the only one who can improve your rep. You can find more information about how the rep system works and how to improve your rep here - Xbox Enforcement | How Do I
     
    Smwutches, Dec 24, 2017
    #4
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

    Reputation issue.

    Hi there,

    We're unable to speculate with actions taken by players regarding the reputation system on the forums. To learn more about the Xbox Live Reputation System, please check out this article:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-0

    _______________________________________________________





    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

    reputation issue

    Hey, all! In addition to what Brutal At This has provided, I suggest checking out the
    Enforcement Site on how rep works and how to improve it. If you would like to suggest ideas on how to improve the rep system, I suggest posting up on the

    Feedback site
    . Thanks for understanding!
  7. Brutal At This Win User

    reputation issue

  8. Role-3D73577F-B57B-4 Win User

    reputation issue

    I came to make a thread but then saw yours and i have the same issue here, on xbox one console it says 'reputation needs work' i then check on the website and just for the month of june i have been reported 30 times for cheating and 10 for unsupporting.
    Its a joke, also 3 for 'voice' when im mainly in party chat with friends.
  9. ngocphi Win User

    reputation issue

    Enforcement history is different from rep and is only one part of it

    You will just have to be nice it is that simple

    Play more games like mmorpg that are free and remember avoid unsportsman like behaviour including communication like excessive bragging etc or bad gaming habits

    It isn't rocket science

    Everyone has the right to avoid bad players

    All consoles use the same system to allow players to avoid annoying or bad sports
Thema:

issue repute

Loading...
  1. issue repute - Similar Threads - issue repute

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...