issue removing fellow

Discus and support issue removing fellow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an unwanted fellow on xbox live i have tried blocking as that has worked in the past but not with this person i have trid blocking and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by patwin619, Feb 17, 2020.

  1. patwin619
    patwin619 Guest

    issue removing fellow


    i have an unwanted fellow on xbox live i have tried blocking as that has worked in the past but not with this person i have trid blocking and unblocking many time and just want them off my list

    :)
     
    patwin619, Feb 17, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

    issue removing fellow

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a method to remove someone from your Followers list.

    As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador Mikeysoonerfan, Mythic
    Sandman
    , and Pains have mentioned, there is no way to remove someone whom is on your Followers list.

    Unless that individual remove you from their list, they will continue to display in your Followers list.

    I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  3. Pains Win User

    issue removing fellow

    As I see it you want him gone from your follower list. It cant be done, but why do you care really? If you block him before unfriending him he won't be able to msg you. He won't see when you are online or what you are doing. And he will not by chance be
    in the same game as you even if you happen to play the same game at the same time because the block make it so you won't matchmake together iirc.

    His follow will be just an empty thing really. Its only there to tell you who are following you anyway. It doesn't give him anything. 😊
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    issue removing fellow

    You may be best to just contact Support then. Nobody here can help beyond making suggestions, all of which you are dismissing or laughing at.

    Contact official Support, and best of luck to you.
  5. patwin619 Win User

    issue removing fellow

    if you care to read i have try blocking them on xbox.com its not my console šŸ˜†
  6. patwin619 Win User

    issue removing fellow

    and how would that help its a xbox live issue not a console issue the follower shows on more then one xbox and xbox.com šŸ˜‚
Thema:

issue removing fellow

Loading...
  1. issue removing fellow - Similar Threads - issue removing fellow

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Why cant I re-add my profile after removing it to fix the "something went wrong" sign in issue.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I re-add my profile after removing it to fix the "something went wrong" sign in issue.: I removed my profile as you suggested to do in order to solve error 0x8007003B. When I try to add profile. It thinks about it. Then goes straight to dashboard without signing in. My password and...
  8. Need help removing Accent from My Gamertag (Classic Gamertag Issue)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help removing Accent from My Gamertag (Classic Gamertag Issue): Hello, I own the og classic gamertag ā€œKimā€, and it has always been my primary gamertag. However, my display name now appears as ā€œKĆ­mā€ with an accent, even though my classic gamertag is still...
  9. Deleting Clips from Xbox Network Also Removes Them from Activity Feed | Still An Issue in 2025

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Deleting Clips from Xbox Network Also Removes Them from Activity Feed | Still An Issue in 2025: I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out how to fix this issue. I usually upload my game clips to the Xbox Activity Feed. Today I was alerted that my Xbox Network Storage is full and some...
  10. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...