Issue regarding Servicing Xbox series S under warranty.

Discus and support Issue regarding Servicing Xbox series S under warranty. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently purchased an Xbox series S , It has stopped working and it is in warranty period but when I start order for servicing in Microsoft's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by prince dhillon, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Issue regarding Servicing Xbox series S under warranty.

I have recently purchased an Xbox series S , It has stopped working and it is in warranty period but when I start order for servicing in Microsoft's website it shows there is no service options available ( as I enter my address). So I wanted to ask that how can I overcome this issue.

:)

prince dhillon, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Prince, this is really strange, you tried to place the order again, because the console you receive it has warranty.

Either by the warranty that already existed for your previous device, or by itself since it came from Microsoft.

When trying to fill out the form, does it simply inform you that there is no longer any warranty or report any kind of error?
  3. Omega Chefe Win User

Xbox One will not stay on

Hi, MitchRicke.

If you Xbox is under warranty the best way is request services through this link https://support.microsoft.com/devices and even though it is not under warranty you can request a service.

You will find more information regarding warranty and services here https://support.xbox.com/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Xbox Series X keeps powering itself off

I appreciate the response Jim and I understand.

Since you have already exhausted all the workarounds the problem still remains, it is most likely that there is an internal issue on your console. In this case, it would best to request for your Xbox Series X free warranty repair options.

However, if your console is no longer covered by warranty, you can check the out-of-warranty repair options using the same link under "Out-of-warranty service" costs:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this information helps.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox overheat

Hi there Fr3dst1r, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox One console.

Since the issue with your Xbox One console is a hardware problem caused by overheating, it will be necessary for you to send your console to a trusted technician in your local area for a proper inspection and repair.

It's important to note that Xbox no longer officially repairs Xbox One consoles and only provides repair services for Xbox Series X|S consoles, as you can confirm on the following link under the "Out-of-warranty service costs" dropdown:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

As you can see, only Xbox Series X|S consoles are listed there, not Xbox One consoles.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs

Hi, HUR5TGANG1090! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear your console is in need of repairs.

Do you know if your console is still under warranty? if your console is under warranty, repairs would be free of cost. Xbox consoles typically have a warranty period of 1 year after purchase, although this may vary depending on your country of residence.

• If you want to check your warranty status and/or issue a service order, click on the next link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

Once your console is registered, click on "See details" and start a service order from the "Device coverage" section.

Note: If your Xbox console or Xbox accessory is no longer covered by your Standard Limited Warranty, you may be eligible for out-of-warranty service for a fee. Please refer to this page for more information on out-of-warranty service orders: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

* Out-of-Warranty service orders are currently only available for Xbox Seris X/S consoles.

• How to pack your Xbox console, Kinect sensor, or Xbox accessory for shipping:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Issue regarding Servicing Xbox series S under warranty. - Similar Threads - Issue regarding Servicing

2. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  3. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  4. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  5. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  6. Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process: Hello, I missed the deadline to migrate my Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft and I'm currently trying to follow the Post-migration process shown in the homepage. However, when I follow Step 1...
  7. I have been experiencing a lot of issues regarding the Xbox PC App that have now bled into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been experiencing a lot of issues regarding the Xbox PC App that have now bled into...: So, as the title suggests, I have experienced a lot of issues with Xbox's PC app, namely being that I cannot download, uninstall, cancel or pause anything in my download section through the app....
  8. Having Issues With Remote Download Regarding Not Enough Space

in XboX Insiders
    Having Issues With Remote Download Regarding Not Enough Space: I have been trying to download some things from the Xbox Beta App V 2307.2.1 and I am on the Series X alpha skip ahead ring. When I try to download things from the app its says there isn't enough...
  9. How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?: NBA2k23 currently has a major sale for users that have Xbox live gold. I would like to purchase 2k for this sale as I have game pass ultimate, which includes Xbox live gold, but upon clicking on...
  10. An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate: [img] (Translated: This computer is compatible with DirectX 12 Ultimate) An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate. My Laptop is compatible with DirectX 12 Ultimate as shown in the Xbox...