Issue receiving the Play Together promotion (3 months Xbox Live)

Discus and support Issue receiving the Play Together promotion (3 months Xbox Live) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased three months of Xbox Live time when I saw you guys were running a BOGO (Buy One, Get One) offer on game time in January, and still have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ReapoBot, Mar 16, 2018.

  1. ReapoBot
    ReapoBot Guest

    Issue receiving the Play Together promotion (3 months Xbox Live)


    I purchased three months of Xbox Live time when I saw you guys were running a BOGO (Buy One, Get One) offer on game time in January, and still have not received my token for 3 months of Xbox Live. Two customer support agents have
    confirmed that my account -is- eligible (And participated in) the event, but has -not- been issued the token. The most recent rep (Kyron Paul, the log is attached below) assured me that the token hasn't been sent, but my account is, indeed, eligible, and after
    double-checking the promotion delivery-by date, I'm a little concerned. I bought the least amount of time I could -because- of the promotion, which means if I don't get this token, I'm out of game time. Even more pressing is my controller being sent in for
    refurb, so I won't be able to use direct controls with my console for about a month.

    Reference Number : 1419212279

    :)
     
    ReapoBot, Mar 16, 2018
    #1
  2. 3 for 3 deal.

    McChubbs,

    The 3 for 3 deal was buying 3 games out of a select list and receiving a 3-month Xbox Live Gold subscription. The promotion ended 01-Jan-2014, so I'm afraid it's too late for you.
     
    eG x Thee Elf, Mar 16, 2018
    #2
  3. Arthur D.
    Arthur D. Guest
    I have not received the bonus 3 months of Xbox Live from January Promo

    Hello,

    I purchased 3 months of Xbox Live from Xbox.com on Jan 18 (Order # 5085845222) as part of a promotion to buy 3 months and get an extra 3 months to give to a friend to play together.

    I believe it should have been delivered by now via the Xbox Messenger but I have not received the promo code yet.

    I was advised to post here for a resolution. I appreciate any assistance with this issue.

    Thank you!
     
    Arthur D., Mar 16, 2018
    #3
  4. ReapoBot
    ReapoBot Guest

    Issue receiving the Play Together promotion (3 months Xbox Live)

    Update: I pulled the first CS Rep conversation I had involving this topic up, the reference number for that is 1414063767.
     
    ReapoBot, Mar 16, 2018
    #4
  5. Hey ReapoBot!

    This is something we're currently looking into on our end; please reply to
    this thread
    with the information that's requested in the opening post. I'll be locking this thread from here.
     
    Mister Quasar, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. ReapoBot Win User

    Issue receiving the Play Together promotion (3 months Xbox Live)

    Update: I pulled the first CS Rep conversation I had involving this topic up, the reference number for that is 1414063767.
  7. Mister Quasar Win User

    Issue receiving the Play Together promotion (3 months Xbox Live)

    Hey ReapoBot!

    This is something we're currently looking into on our end; please reply to
    this thread
    with the information that's requested in the opening post. I'll be locking this thread from here.
  8. Ryno Jnr Win User

    Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

    Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us.

    In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

    Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

    Be sure to keep us posted!
    that was the promo... Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold then get 3 months extra for free... But i haven't received any codes... even after my subscription i bought expired last week!!
  9. Mister Kernel Win User

    Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

    Hey there Ryno Jnr! Thanks for reaching out to us.

    In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

    Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

    Be sure to keep us posted!
  10. ImScott2 Win User

    Xbox Live Gold 3 months plus another 3 montgs free

    I can get this im from the UK and thinking of buying since ive not had for 12 months , Its says

    Play together with Xbox Live Gold
    For a limited time only buy 3 Months of Xbox Live Gold and Receive a 3 Month Gold token. Give it to a friend and team up for many hours of play on multiplayer games like PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS* , It will cost me £8-99 for the
    3 months but does this mean I will receive another 3months meaning I can extend my sub to 6 months ? thanks Sh
Thema:

Issue receiving the Play Together promotion (3 months Xbox Live)

Loading...
  1. Issue receiving the Play Together promotion (3 months Xbox Live) - Similar Threads - Issue receiving Play

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issue Severity A My Friend hasnt received the 25 digit code from a Minecraft Gift Standard...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue Severity A My Friend hasnt received the 25 digit code from a Minecraft Gift Standard...: My Friend hasnt received the 25 digit code from a Minecraft Gift Standard Edition that I payed for, the receiver email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. However...
  9. Issue try to receive email

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue try to receive email: Hello, I’m trying to get to an email to setup an account that’s linked with my Xbox account and the service is sending an email to my xboxlivefamily email but I don’t see it in there, is there a...
  10. Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...: My son received a Minecraft minecoins gift card for his birthday, which was purchased at Walmart. After finally receiving the receipt with the activation code, I found that it was not a 25 digit...