Issue reading some blueray discs

Discus and support Issue reading some blueray discs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I encounter an issue reading blueray discs... not all of them but many. I tried all the tips I found in the technical assistance topic on the site but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pilouface, Jul 23, 2018.

  1. Pilouface
    Pilouface Guest

    Issue reading some blueray discs


    I encounter an issue reading blueray discs... not all of them but many. I tried all the tips I found in the technical assistance topic on the site but nothing works...

    In example, it can not read the blueray discs of the Movie « LOTR » but it can read the bonus discs...

    :)
     
    Pilouface, Jul 23, 2018
    #1
  2. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Weird problem with xbox one

    I would send the unit back to the store for replacement, blueray drives have 2 laser lenses one for blueray and one red laser for cd/dvd discs, could be the blueray one is out of alignment or another issue, also blueray discs are a smidging thicker than
    dvd discs. Definately send it for repair.
     
    Farscape247, Jul 23, 2018
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The point of a CD?

    Xbox One games are on bluray discs. Consoles can't actually keep up with the game when reading directly from the discs, so to reduce loading times while playing, the games have to be installed.
     
    Smwutches, Jul 23, 2018
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Issue reading some blueray discs

    have you tried to power cycle your console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds?
     
    CrazY1985, Jul 23, 2018
    #4
  5. Pilouface
    Pilouface Guest
    Yes I tried, i also changed energy parameters...
     
    Pilouface, Jul 23, 2018
    #5
  6. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    SLB4EVERPT, Jul 24, 2018
    #6
  7. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    If none of this works, then I think you should contact xbox official support. You can use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    SLB4EVERPT, Jul 25, 2018
    #7
  8. Kan Di Don
    Kan Di Don Guest

    Issue reading some blueray discs

    I would guess the discs are new and not preowned, i had issue like this with owned discs. Random!
     
    Kan Di Don, Nov 2, 2018
    #8
  9. Kan Di Don Win User

    Issue reading some blueray discs

    I would guess the discs are new and not preowned, i had issue like this with owned discs. Random!
  10. Pilouface Win User

    Issue reading some blueray discs

    Yes I tried, i also changed energy parameters...
  11. CrazY1985 Win User

    Issue reading some blueray discs

    have you tried to power cycle your console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds?
  12. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    Issue reading some blueray discs

  13. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    Issue reading some blueray discs

    If none of this works, then I think you should contact xbox official support. You can use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Issue reading some blueray discs

Loading...
  1. Issue reading some blueray discs - Similar Threads - Issue reading blueray

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games: Ok so im trying to play my games on my xbox one s but it won't read any of my xbox one discs. It will read xbox 360 discs just fine. Do i have to tear it apart to clean it? Does the xbox one use...
  8. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  9. After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...

    in XBoX on Windows
    After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...: Good afternoon, today my Xbox One (original) decided to randomly stop reading the disc in my disc tray. I checked the disc and it was perfectly fine. After putting the disc back into the tray, the...
  10. Xbox One S having issues with reading disc?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S having issues with reading disc?: I updated my console on 11/10/23 after not being on line for several weeks. After which I wanted to play Modern Warfare on disc. When at the main screen, on the left was MWII which I have digital...