Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller

Discus and support Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot press the home button on the controller, I have tried turning the console off and back and other controllers but it still won't work, Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SixEndy, Feb 16, 2019.

  1. SixEndy
    SixEndy Guest

    Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller


    I cannot press the home button on the controller, I have tried turning the console off and back and other controllers but it still won't work, Any known ways to fix?

    :)
     
    SixEndy, Feb 16, 2019
    #1
  2. SixEndy Win User

    Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller

    It worked! :D Thanks for the help :)
  3. {Parity} Win User

    Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller

    Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  4. SixEndy Win User

    Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller

    I fixed it with one of the other answers :) but thanks anyway
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

    Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller

    Hi SixEndy,



    Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller

    Hi, power the Xbox on, then press and hold the power button on the Xbox for ten seconds, when the Xbox powers off pull the power cord out of the Xbox, Leave the power cord out for a couple of minutes, reconnect the power cord and power the Xbox on using
    the power button on the Xbox and try your controller again.
Thema:

Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller

Loading...
  1. Issue pressing the Home Button on the XBOX controller - Similar Threads - Issue pressing Home

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. There's a issue with my mouse on Roblox when I press m1 once it auto fires on shooting...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    There's a issue with my mouse on Roblox when I press m1 once it auto fires on shooting...: If I don't move my mouse, it keeps auto firing, I haven't tried any other game yet. I also tried switching mouse from wireless to wired it didn't fix it Is there a way to fix this I don't know if...
  10. I have an issue with Coral Island save on Xbox X not showing when you press play

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue with Coral Island save on Xbox X not showing when you press play: I followed the advice shown below from a previously posted question and it did not work. What should I do next? It seems that you're experiencing issues with your Coral Island save on Xbox. Let...