Issue on the mine craft beta server, can’t go back to the normal game.

Discus and support Issue on the mine craft beta server, can’t go back to the normal game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m really angry because for over a week now I’ve been trying to uninstall the minecraft beta and even when I do leave the beta via the Xbox insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BFaM_Hornet, Jun 7, 2020.

  1. Issue on the mine craft beta server, can’t go back to the normal game.


    I’m really angry because for over a week now I’ve been trying to uninstall the minecraft beta and even when I do leave the beta via the Xbox insider hub and then re-install the game, it refuses to load minecraft unless I install the beta update. Can someone please help me as all I want to do is play the actual game

    submitted by /u/BFaM_Hornet
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/BFaM_Hornet, Jun 7, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Mine craft beta

    Hello @Knot Social Music! I hope that you are doing well today!

    Please attempt the following steps in that exact order:

    1. Check if there is an update for the Xbox Insiders Hub on PC
    2. Un-enroll from the Minecraft Beta via the Xbox Insiders Hub
    3. Uninstall the beta version for Minecraft
    4. To be sure wait a couple of hours (or a day)
    5. Restart the PC during that wait time.
    6. Try to install Minecraft again via your Library on the store, make sure to select the standard version and not the Beta version, in the situation that multiple versions show up. As alternate option try to install the version from store in case installing from library doesn't work.
    Let us know the results

    I hope this helps you out!
  3. Knot Social Music Win User

    Mine craft beta

    I just deleted my insiders hub account and I didn't have to wait for anything, just reinstalled Minecraft after and it was out of beta. Your way doesn't work for me. You literally just [mod removed] told me how to do what I already said I did. You didn't even read my question. None of you listen, none of you care about the gamers lol
  4. SoulDogWarrior Win User

    Minecraft. 1.7.3 update, game wont load. WHY?

    Go into the hard drive and delete the title update under mine craft. Then clear the cache and then try loading mine craft. If that doesn't work then back up all minecraft saves on USB. Remove USB. Delete all mine craft data. Clear cache. Redownload minecraft.
    If it works after that then try loading your games back onto the console. If the freeze continues your game saves may be corrupted.
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.



    Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.



    All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

    [quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.



    Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.



    All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

    [/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
Thema:

Issue on the mine craft beta server, can’t go back to the normal game.

Loading...
  1. Issue on the mine craft beta server, can’t go back to the normal game. - Similar Threads - Issue mine craft

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  10. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...