issue on running a 32 bit program on 64 bit version pc

Discus and support issue on running a 32 bit program on 64 bit version pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to run a 32 bit program on my 64 bit pc it says that "unable to open application (0x00000c7b)" . Please help me solve my problem i searched... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hari2306, Jan 21, 2022.

  1. hari2306
    hari2306 Guest

    issue on running a 32 bit program on 64 bit version pc


    When i try to run a 32 bit program on my 64 bit pc it says that "unable to open application (0x00000c7b)" . Please help me solve my problem i searched a lot of places and could not solve this problem. HELP ME FIX IT PLEASE.

    :)
     
    hari2306, Jan 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    issue on running a 32 bit program on 64 bit version pc

    Hi,

    Most 32-bit apps and games can run just fine on 64-bit versions of Windows 10 (Windows 11 is only 64-bit).

    What program are you having issues with?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

    Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

    ... Also in the system requirements for the games islt says attention. You are on a (X86) system you need a (X64) system, well im im confused because im running a 32 bit system with a 32 bit version of windows 10 pro (fully up to date).
    As you say you are running a 32 bit version of Windows 10 (i.e. a X86 version), you can't run apps and games that require a 64 bit system (X64).

    You would have to completely re-install Windows 10 to upgrade to a 64 bit version (if your PC hardware supports a 64 bit OS).
  4. Tadeu dailson Win User

    Whenever I try to launch the game Subnautica on Xbox Windows 11 the error box pops up saying the program is 16 bit and incompatible with 64 bit (Error Code 0x800700d8). , how do I fix it?

    The error "16-bit application is incompatible with 64-bit Windows (0x800700d8)" when trying to launch Subnautica on Xbox Game Pass for PC (Windows 11) means that the game is running on a 32-bit version, which is incompatible with the 64-bit architecture of your operating system.

    How to fix:

    1. Check if you have the correct version of the game:

    Make sure you are trying to run the 64-bit version of the game Subnautica. The game is available on Xbox Game Pass for PC and Steam, and both should have 64-bit versions.

    2. Check compatibility:

    32-bit version only: If you are using the 32-bit version of the game, it is likely that it is not compatible with your system.

    Consider Steam: If you have the Steam version, it is recommended that you check if your Steam account is configured correctly.

    Check the game requirements: Make sure your computer meets the minimum and recommended requirements for the game Subnautica, including your Windows version.
  5. Jhonkito Win User

    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

    Hi, Job my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

    First of all if you want to play minecraft you will need the java program because this is an external program than permits that minecraft runs, all right second thing you need to know what architecture is your pc, if is 32-bits or 64-bits you can check this going to the properties of your pc, Press the windows key > hold your mouse on "this pc" and right click in that, after that you will click in properties.

    When you are in the properties of your pc you need to search in that panel for "system type" and here you will see if your pc is from 32-bits or 64-bits, knowing this you will search in your browser java for the version you have, example: "java for 64-bits" the first website may show is from the official java page, click in that link and download your java version.

    Install it and restart your pc and play minecraft, that's everything you will did it.

    I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Minecraft Crashing when enabling FULL SCREEN.

    Hi,

    Sounds like a graphics driver issue. The Radeon R4 drivers can be downloaded from here

    That's quite an old laptop from around 2013, nocking on 8 years old now. I'm surprised it can even run Minecraft, let alone run it smoothly.

    Why have you upgraded to Windows 10 64-bit edition over the 32-bit version? When you upgrade from 32-bit to 64-bit, the requirements of Windows increases. Whereas 32-bit has a 2GB RAM minimum, the 64-bit edition is 4GB. Since your machine only meets this minimum, it will run considerably slower on the 64-bit OS than it did on the 32-bit OS. I hope that makes sense.

    At the very least you should upgrade the RAM to 8GB. No idea if this will fix your issues with this game as your machine is pretty old. It will certainly make your old laptop quicker though.
Thema:

issue on running a 32 bit program on 64 bit version pc

Loading...
  1. issue on running a 32 bit program on 64 bit version pc - Similar Threads - issue running bit

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Help me to fix "This app can't run on your pc" issue and microsoft store being stuck on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me to fix "This app can't run on your pc" issue and microsoft store being stuck on...: Hello microsoft support or microsoft community, I have a really bothering problem on my computer that is preventing me from running my games installed from the microsoft store and also to...
  9. Anyone else having issues with Xbox series X and the YCC 4.2.2 in video options running games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox series X and the YCC 4.2.2 in video options running games?: Like switching from saints row reboot to phantasy star online NGS the resolution goes really dull each time I switch, and on 4k monitor to fix it I have to tick YCC 4.2.2 in the option but...
  10. issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??: I’m having an issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase the game when I already own it?? 104a71fa-32c7-4231-9b15-3e2316c31fdf