Issue not seeing messages from Xbox

Discus and support Issue not seeing messages from Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Galvinator93 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Galvinator93, Aug 14, 2020.

  1. Issue not seeing messages from Xbox

    /u/Galvinator93, Aug 14, 2020
    #1
  2. greg_window10_instal Win User

    I Don't see messages from Xbox

    dudek77,

    I'm not sure what you mean by "free codes". However, if you are saying that Xbox Live messaging is working with your account on your mobile device and PC, but not on your Xbox. Then this could just be a minor issue with your account/profile not syncing with
    the backend of the Xbox Live cloud. May I suggest deleting and "re-add" your account back to your Xbox to force everything to update.
    Let us know if you continue to have problems with your Xbox Live messaging.

    support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

    SA
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

    messages annoy me sometimes

    it's probably hiding in "messages from xbox" under your "communication" icon in the xbox menu, you'll see "conversations", "new conversation". and "messages from xbox". select it and you might see a message there.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

    Add "See Messages From" option in profiles

    Hello Fox,

    Great idea! I recommend posting this on our
    Xbox ideas page
    . That way the right people can see this idea, and the community can vote on it.

    Hope this helps!
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    Add "See Messages From" option in profiles

    The XBOX ideas page is a great place for this. Tons of good stuff on there!
  6. monosocratic Win User

    messages not appearing on xbox.com

    Thank you, Miss Portia. I had been having the same issues, and I use Xbox.com often for messaging. My message was from XBox LIve in regards to a recent dlc error credit, but the end result was the same. Once I deleted said message from my console I was able
    to see/send messages from Xbox.com again. Appreciate it.
Thema:

Issue not seeing messages from Xbox

Loading...
  1. Issue not seeing messages from Xbox - Similar Threads - Issue seeing messages

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  7. Has anyone had this issue and got a fix? See thread Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had this issue and got a fix? See thread Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no...: I have tried all in this thread and no fic 48e343b7-d6f7-4d9d-8292-ba71e18408d7
  8. Minecraft Account Issues- sometimes can't see games, can't access Minecraft Realms...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Issues- sometimes can't see games, can't access Minecraft Realms...: I'm having two possibly related issues with my Minecraft account. First, when logging into my profile on the Minecraft.net website, it will often show me as not owning any Minecraft games- despite...
  9. Long term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Long term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...: Me on Xbox - make a clip. Me: I want to watch and share that clip! Xbox: here's a link that you will never see the end of because it will be buffering until the end of time! Me: is it better if...
  10. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...