Issue inviting friends to a game

Discus and support Issue inviting friends to a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the last couple of days the option to invite friends to a game is not working. It stays grey not giving availability to play with other people.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WOLF123ALPHA, Dec 31, 2020.

  1. WOLF123ALPHA
    WOLF123ALPHA Guest

    Issue inviting friends to a game


    For the last couple of days the option to invite friends to a game is not working. It stays grey not giving availability to play with other people.

    Settings are fine, we reseted the console, we turned off the console and nothing works. What can we do?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    WOLF123ALPHA, Dec 31, 2020
    #1
  2. iishastajeanna Win User

    Minecraft- Creating server for friends

    I have this issue as well. It’s not on Realms, it’s on a regular world. Multiplayer is on, friends only is on. It gives me the option to invite, but when I do, it simply doesn’t pop up with the “Invite sent” notification, nor does it reach the other person’s
    Xbox. This is a very annoying issue, and I believe the issue is with Minecraft and not Xbox, as I can play other games with friends and the invites go through.
  3. HKYPLYR621 Win User

    Notifications

    I'm having the same issue. No longer get notifications when a friend comes online, no party invites or game invites, nothing. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

    Cant invite anyone to a game on xbox one.

    Hi, sorry for the issues you are having. What game are you attempting to invite your friend to? And I know sometimes there is a delay for the invite option to become enabled.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    xbox console companion cant click on invite friend

    Hi,

    try to invite your friend through the xbox game bar app to see if that fixes the issue
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Warzone

    I'm on it. Can you please try inviting any friend on a different game to check if it's an issue with the Xbox or the game itself?
Thema:

Issue inviting friends to a game

Loading...
  1. Issue inviting friends to a game - Similar Threads - Issue inviting friends

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Minecraft PS5 invite issue

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft PS5 invite issue: My wife and I are playing minecraft on the PS5. The first week or so we had no problem. Then out of nowhere Ive started having this issue where I cant invite her. When I go into multiplayer...
  8. Issues with invites. More details body of the question.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issues with invites. More details body of the question.: I am wits end with this guy who keeps sending me join requests. It does not matter if I am online or not, If I am on the game he sends invite for or not. I receive 10 to 20 invites if i am not...
  9. How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...: I can only invite them to party chat not the game 161ac864-0028-4e09-a41d-ca77aa070ace
  10. Way of the hunter invite issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Way of the hunter invite issue: Version 1.0.0.26 can't invite friend and they can't so not just an issue for me. was wondering if there something wrong or an. Essy fix to it . We have Uninstalled the game...