Issue installing/downloading Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Discus and support Issue installing/downloading Minecraft Bedrock Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So I recently got a new hard drive so I am reinstalling my Xbox games. I have been trying to install Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition) but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PocketRobot, Dec 28, 2022.

1. PocketRobot
    PocketRobot Guest

Hi, So I recently got a new hard drive so I am reinstalling my Xbox games. I have been trying to install Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition) but every time I try to download it it get this error message "Something Unexpected Happened, Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit or restart your device. That might help. Code: 0x80073D0D" I have noticed a few patterns

• When I restart the download it appears as 1GB then 1MB, 1.1MB, 1.5MB, 2MB, 3MB, then an error occurs.
    • Every few secs/mins it raises the download size then appears with an error (also happens whenever you resume download
    I have tried:

1. Restarting my PC

2. Trying to load the download size up to 1GB (It went past 1 gig)

3. Signing out of Xbox Live / Microsoft Services.

What I have (System Hardware/Software)

Intel i5-2300

16GB Ram

Nvidia GTX 550 Ti

Windows 10 Version 22H2 Build 19045.2364

MS Store Version 22210.1401.13.0

Xbox App Version 2212.1001.36.0

Game Services Version 8.71.12001.0

Game Bar Version 5.822.11281.0

Issue installing/downloading Minecraft Bedrock Edition [​IMG]

:)

PocketRobot, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  3. Rostom L Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not starting installation, just says 'waiting for installation'

Thank you for the information. Are you trying to install the Minecraft Java Edition or the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

If you're trying to install the Bedrock Edition, try to install the game itself without using the Launcher. Simply search Minecraft for Windows on Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

You could as well try to install the Launcher from the web here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
  4. XBF John Win User

Minecraft Launcher

Hello,

Just to be clear you're having installation issues with the Minecraft Launcher, not any of the Minecraft Products such as Java edition, Bedrock Edition or Minecraft Dungeons?

Thanks,

5. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  6. HeyIm7MoODy Win User

Minecraft launcher error

It worked . But i got another problem. I tried to download minecraft bedrock edition . But it stuck on “Waiting for install” i waited 3 hours but it didn’t install
Thema:

1. Issue installing/downloading Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - Issue installing downloading

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. How to fix xbox installing issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox installing issues?: Whenever I go to install a game or download an update, it only gets to halfway, less than halfway, or more than halfway complete. Then, it stops, and it will never continue updating/installing. I...
  4. How do you fix a disc installation issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix a disc installation issue?: I got COD AW a few days ago, it started downloading normally as any other game would be but suddenly when it reaches to a certain percentage point where it stops downloading and no matter how many...
  5. Any suggestions for installation problems, booting up issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any suggestions for installation problems, booting up issues: Hey my Xbox has recently started acting up it randomly stops installing games when downloading, delete games if the game needs an update, and sometimes won’t boot up properly, it would show an...
  6. I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App: Good morning. I've been trying to install the app of the Xbox on my Windows and is not letting me. It saying "Something went wrong" and it does not installed, I have rebooted my PC and even...
  7. Issue with disc installation on WD storage card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with disc installation on WD storage card: Hi, I recently purchased a Western Digital 1TB Storage Expansion Drive for Series X from their official website, and when installing a game from the optical drive to this drive, I get an error...
  8. Mincraft launcer instaling issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft launcer instaling issues: I am having issues installing the launcher. After i click the install button nothing happens. I get no error. Have left it like that for about an hour. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download...
  9. Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series: [img] Sorry to ask the question again but Kathy A closed the task I had open. I was waiting for a replacement xbox to arrive to check if it will work. Sadly it does not and I am getting over this...
  10. Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...: I am having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install without issue, but others will not. For instance, I can install Madden 23 but Elder Scrolls Oblivion will not start...