issue downloading bedrock minecraft

Discus and support issue downloading bedrock minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven’t played minecraft in quite a while and wanted to play with my brother (xbox player). i went to the microsoft store to update it and i couldn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Olga Rodriguez1, Jul 6, 2022.

1. issue downloading bedrock minecraft

I haven’t played minecraft in quite a while and wanted to play with my brother (xbox player). i went to the microsoft store to update it and i couldn’t find the bedrock version of minecraft. i could only find the joint java and bedrock edition. i then went into my xbox app that’s connected to my xbox account. it wouldn’t show that i had minecraft but i thought whatever. i could probably download minecraft onto my laptop with my brothers account and then go back into my account. i went into my brothers account (still on the xbox app). my brothers account also has the same email as the one my microsoft store has. when i went into my brothers account, it allowed me to download the launcher and java. anytime i tried downloading the bedrock version, it’d say error. this might have been cause my brother was playing minecraft on his xbox while i was trying. i asked him to exit the game and it still wouldn’t let me. i tried restarting my laptop and still nothing. please help, not even the old version of minecraft shows up anymore. thank you!

:)

Olga Rodriguez1, Jul 6, 2022
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  3. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

No, you just sent me link to download Minecraft: Java Edition, but i have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Edition) from Microsoft Store.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

If it's only Minecraft it means that it is the Minecraft Bedrock Edition that is for Xbox only, the license of Minecraft Bedrock for PC is a different license. This is why we're experiencing the issue, xTCN123x.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Olga. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please confirm that the Minecraft for Windows purchase is showing on your Microsoft account order history?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Please note that the Bedrock version for console (Xbox) is not the same for PC. If you or your brother purchased only Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox, you will need to purchase Minecraft for Windows.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-for-...

Waiting for your kind reply.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

On the purchase history page, click on "Past 3 months" and choose "All available".

This step is really important. This is to be sure you purchased the correct version, my friend.
Thema:

1. issue downloading bedrock minecraft - Similar Threads - issue downloading bedrock

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  4. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  5. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  6. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  7. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  8. Xbox Series X game download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X game download issues: My xbox has internet connection problems when I download a game. It sometimes only downloads at 5-100 mbit/s. However, when I check the connection between the xbox and the router, the xbox shows...
  9. Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues: Following the last update, my speeds on my One X console (Not the series X) via Wi-Fi won't exceed 25mbps. Prior to this, I was pulling 250-300mbps per second on Wi-Fi I restarted the Xbox I...
  10. Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.: I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 1 for Xbox Series X and when I first install it for the first time, it stops, I managed to get to 60gb after changing disc 1 to disc 2 as there are 2 disc's and...