Issue dlc
Discus and support Issue dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey so on my xbox 360 i have two accounts. I ttansferred one account to the xbox 1 and the old one stayed on the xbox 360. I had all the dlc for Bo2 on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rycw-[xboxvenue], Jul 6, 2017.
Thema:
Issue dlc
Loading...
-
Issue dlc - Similar Threads - Issue dlc
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006
in XboX InsidersIssues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Guilty Gear Strive DLC issue
in XBoX Games and AppsGuilty Gear Strive DLC issue: Hello, I’ve recently downloaded the game Guilty Gear Strive and saw that there was a free DLC pack within the game labelled as “GGST Guilty Gear 25th Anniversary Appreciation Color.” This pack... -
Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues
in XBoX Games and AppsDark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without... -
Xbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not...: I’m playing black ops 3 zombies. I have 2 Xbox’s. A series x and a Xbox one. On one Xbox I have the zombie chronicles. No disk is needed. I also have 2 other dlc maps. Well when I went to install... -
DLC issues between console and pc
in XBoX Games and AppsDLC issues between console and pc: My friend recently gifted me a copy of Beyond Light for Destiny 2 however he did so from his console and I play on PC. We did not know there are 2 different versions of the same DLC and Xbox... -
Extreme issues downloading the DLC for Soul Hackers 2 on XBOX ONE
in XBoX Games and AppsExtreme issues downloading the DLC for Soul Hackers 2 on XBOX ONE: I purchased Soul Hackers 2 - Digital Premium Edition while it was on sale, which is a bundle of the game Soul Hackers 2 and various DLC included with it which are listed on the store page for the...