Issue Age Of Empire 4 Relic Cardinal licence CLiP
Discus and support Issue Age Of Empire 4 Relic Cardinal licence CLiP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I had a problem with my age of empire 4 game. I had been playing for about an hour and the game closed. When I tried to relaunch it, it puts me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sayane62, Nov 12, 2021.
Thema:
Issue Age Of Empire 4 Relic Cardinal licence CLiP
Loading...
-
Issue Age Of Empire 4 Relic Cardinal licence CLiP - Similar Threads - Issue Age Empire
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Age of Empires definitive edition 2 - saved game issue. Xbox 1
in XBoX Games and AppsAge of Empires definitive edition 2 - saved game issue. Xbox 1: When I play age of empires 2 on my Xbox 1. It will not let me load a previously saved game. It states that there is no saved game even though I have done this the last time I played. I’ve seen... -
Dragon Age fail to Load Same issue as others have had. Error message 0x7E Reason code...
in XBoX Games and AppsDragon Age fail to Load Same issue as others have had. Error message 0x7E Reason code...: Same issue. Error message 0x7E Reason code =Missing DLL : [NxCharacter.dll] Please help. Thank you. c77cd6f9-3fce-48a4-9083-30bc8e61f3b1 -
PalWorld Age Restriction issue
in XBoX AccessibilityPalWorld Age Restriction issue: Hi When my son is on his xbox with his On child profile, PalWorld on GamePass keeps saying that it is above MY age restriction and asks for my (adult) pin. However, I can't grant an age exemption... -
Audio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4
in XBoX Games and AppsAudio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4: Microsoft support asked me to contact Xbox about this issue: When I start a online match in Age of Empires 4 (develloped by XboX) on PC the Audio becomes distorted when using any bluetooth audio... -
TWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC NOT GETTING INSTALLED & 2) PURCHASED AGE OF EMPIRES...
in XBoX Games and AppsTWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC NOT GETTING INSTALLED & 2) PURCHASED AGE OF EMPIRES...: TWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC WAS NOT GETTING STARTED SO I UNISTALLED AND TRIED TO INSTALL AGAIN BUT IT IS NOT GETTING INSTALLED. & 2) MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 DEFINITE EDITION WHICH I... -
Age of Empires III: DE synchronisation issue
in XBoX Games and AppsAge of Empires III: DE synchronisation issue: Hi Microsoft, I recently received Age of Empires III: DE as a gift from a friend, but when I start the game, 50% of times it keeps saying "Synchronizing". I can only fix it by re-installing the...