ISSIUE with Xbox live

Discus and support ISSIUE with Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No xbox live access for 3 days. Xbox 360.I have already Purchased xbox live gold version. Please let me know when the service is being reinstated and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Krzysrozpruwacz, Oct 16, 2017.

1. ISSIUE with Xbox live

No xbox live access for 3 days. Xbox 360.I have already Purchased xbox live gold version. Please let me know when the service is being reinstated and I ask for information on the redress for the bad contract?

:)

Krzysrozpruwacz, Oct 16, 2017
  2. bbom
    bbom Guest
    cant recover gamertag

its a know issiue whith xbox, they are working on it but the issiue is on there end, they need to push a patch to fix it.

3. bbom
    bbom Guest
    Cant download my profile to my new XBOX 360!

its a know issiu xbox customer support is working on it, but they say that it will take time.

4. Argaraf QED
    Argaraf QED Guest

ISSIUE with Xbox live

Hello,3 days ago i lose my connection to xbox live,i have bought Xbox live.I don´t know why.Xbox error is 80151909,i try search somting on websites but i can´t search anything what souhld help me.I played normalny and for second day i can´t join.Error

Argaraf QED, Oct 16, 2017
  5. I am from romania and have the same problem. Since Friday I can not connect more to xbox live. What is happening?

I changed my modem, I tried other internet connections, nothing works.

arhighepardul, Oct 16, 2017
  6. I spoke to usa support and they know nothing about europe xbox live issues. They reccomend to call europe xbox live support for more informations.

It is nothing related to our network settings, cache clean on our xbox, format disk, either the status of gold membership, gamer profile. I checked all these.

It is a europe servers problem in connecting our xbox-es to the xbox live.

arhighepardul, Oct 16, 2017
  7. I have the same error with you. It could refer to a timeout on the attempt to connect to the xbox live service. The xbox is not connecting to the live service. This error can't be taken literally, but it refers to the fail to connect to live.

arhighepardul, Nov 1, 2018
  8. bbom Win User

cant recover gamertag

its a know issiue whith xbox, they are working on it but the issiue is on there end, they need to push a patch to fix it.
  9. arhighepardul Win User

ISSIUE with Xbox live

I am from romania and have the same problem. Since Friday I can not connect more to xbox live. What is happening?

I spoke to usa support and they know nothing about europe xbox live issues. They reccomend to call europe xbox live support for more informations.

It is nothing related to our network settings, cache clean on our xbox, format disk, either the status of gold membership, gamer profile. I checked all these.

It is a europe servers problem in connecting our xbox-es to the xbox live.
  10. Argaraf QED Win User

ISSIUE with Xbox live

Hello,3 days ago i lose my connection to xbox live,i have bought Xbox live.I don´t know why.Xbox error is 80151909,i try search somting on websites but i can´t search anything what souhld help me.I played normalny and for second day i can´t join.Error
  11. arhighepardul Win User

ISSIUE with Xbox live

I have the same error with you. It could refer to a timeout on the attempt to connect to the xbox live service. The xbox is not connecting to the live service. This error can't be taken literally, but it refers to the fail to connect to live.
  12. arhighepardul Win User

ISSIUE with Xbox live

I am from romania and have the same problem. Since Friday I can not connect more to xbox live. What is happening?

Thema:

ISSIUE with Xbox live

1. ISSIUE with Xbox live - Similar Threads - ISSIUE live

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  8. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  9. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  10. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...