ISP to log into new xbox. any help.

Discus and support ISP to log into new xbox. any help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello. i bought a new xbox for my son. We have tried to set up new one but the account is very old and we don't remember the password and they sent a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Danielle3098, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Danielle3098
    Danielle3098 Guest

hello.

i bought a new xbox for my son. We have tried to set up new one but the account is very old and we don't remember the password and they sent a code to phone we don't use anymore. I have the email for the account and gamer tag. I called Xbox and they said to do a account recovery form. I did that and I got his in response : your Microsoft account appears to be provided by an Internet service provider. I have no clue, what does this mean. We have a lot of games on the old Xbox and would be shame to lose them. thank you

:)

Danielle3098, Dec 29, 2022
  2. John snow 123 Win User

Thank you. So my ISP is witn my cable companyi guess. . What do I ask them. I have never heard of this before.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Danielle3098, If that's the response you received from Microsoft, it means that the old account you had now belongs to an Internet service provider, so Microsoft can't recover it.

What they usually recommend is that you contact your ISP to see if you can recover your account.
  4. CombatBees Win User

Xbox Live disconnection issue...out of options!

Just talked to my isp and the line is fine, disconnected my home phone which was going through a line filter and connected my modem directly to the home phone line, reset xbox and modem. Logged in to xbox live........waited.......and got logged out after
    about 3 minutes.

ISP said they can see some errors coming from the modem, so it might be a faulty modem....Unless Support has any other suggestions i might have to try a new modem?
  5. Sean8P Win User

Extreme Bandwidth usage on Xbox One X

I have Google Fiber as my ISP, and logged through their website to check for any logs, but couldn't find any info on the breakdown of any data usage.
  6. DAVIDHudgensOG Win User

Cannot connect new system ...

My ISP is Frontier Comm. I've called them to ask if it was the router or the connection, but they weren't much help. The good news is that I was finally able to log in via the desktop PC and modify my Live account and redeem the 1 month live trial. Unfortunately,
    that won't do me any good if I can't connect on the Xbox console and download updates and games. This is really frustrating.
Thema:

1. ISP to log into new xbox. any help. - Similar Threads - ISP log help

2. My isp supports IPv6 and my router has it enabled but I can’t figure out how to enable it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My isp supports IPv6 and my router has it enabled but I can’t figure out how to enable it...: I can’t figure out how to enable IPv6 on my xbox 992754f9-2382-4376-9728-1b8fb08a9612
  3. My xbox downloaded red dead redemption by itself and its saying ISP fees may apply what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox downloaded red dead redemption by itself and its saying ISP fees may apply what...: So my xbox downloaded a random game I never bought and its saying ISP fees may apply what does thsi mean? b8edb43a-8123-4c26-9859-a99b7cab837a
  4. Account got hacked and Microsoft says contact ISP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and Microsoft says contact ISP: My account was hacked and large purchases were made. I am trying to get this Microsoft account which is under a domain with @rogers.com. I just want to login to Microsoft using this account but...
  5. Change of ISP affecting location recognition for Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Change of ISP affecting location recognition for Microsoft rewards: Hi, Please could I ask for some assistance? I have just changed ISP from Virgin Media to BRSK and my Xbox Series X will now no longer recognise that it is in the UK. When I try to access...
  6. Windows Xbox app not downloading games on fibre ISP that uses CGNAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Xbox app not downloading games on fibre ISP that uses CGNAT: Hi, I've recently changed ISP from a copper line to a full fibre line. The new fibre ISP uses CGNAT which I believe could be causing the issues. When I choose a game to download it will sit on 0...
  7. Is this an Xbox console issue or ISP issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this an Xbox console issue or ISP issue?: I frequently disconnect randomly from online games on my xbox series S despite having zero lag aside from these abrupt disconnects. Where I’m confused is that I disconnect/freeze out of the games...
  8. My isp and my router supports and enabled. Ipv6. Now how can i get my Xbox One to switch to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My isp and my router supports and enabled. Ipv6. Now how can i get my Xbox One to switch to...: How do i switch my Xbox one from ipv4 to ipv6 if my isp and my router supports it? a083d611-b49f-45b5-91e2-3c3a2cdaa584
  9. I use a gateway and am getting double NAT detected error. ISP said they can’t help. Can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I use a gateway and am getting double NAT detected error. ISP said they can’t help. Can...: I use a gateway and am getting double NAT detected error. ISP said they can’t help. Can anyone in the forum? d604ef9a-5fdc-4786-80d4-e82e7ff5d7a4
  10. Error 80151909 or extra log in for ISP??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 80151909 or extra log in for ISP??: I am trying to log in on my internet provider here at my living area in the Middle East. I have be on Internet Explorer to log into my internet provider (its like a hotel internet, where they...